Was finally able to get CS to reveal the contents of box 030 this afternoon:

- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
- belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
- Viktor&Rolf Magic Sage Spell

Not great imo, but you can't win them all. 🤷‍♀️

I'm normally one of the (few) people that doesn't mind receiving mascaras in my box... but I've gotta say that I absolutely -HATE- that Lancome mascara with a passion. 😂🙃

Tags:

Re: September 2019 Box #030 Spoilers

I've already bought the  Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel for my hair color and loved it...I wonder what color I'll get in this box?

I too am looking forward to the perfume, but I have had problems when buying a full size after trying the sample---for some reason the sample smells better and lasts longer.

Mascara-well I'm conflicted, unless it's waterproof I won't be using it or buying it.  I have terrible dry eye.

But I will say this -

I have 4 nieces and two teenage great-nieces and come Thanksgiving they sure will be getting a lot of products to take home!  I'm going to let them sort through all the samples and full-sized products I get from here and IPSY, so at least my money isn't TOTALLY wasted. 

I just wish I wasn't so disappointed with Sephora -I love their shopping but really don't like their boxes or the useless Rewards Bazaar.

I am so sick of that aqua bomb sample. I’ve received it at least 5 times already. Ugh. 

Ugh, me too. I've already gotten the aqua bomb at least 3 times, this is my 2nd same brow gel, not in this box but I can't count how man repeats of the caviar hair products which I can't use. This is my 2nd hourglass mascara too (but I like it so...) And I've only been a subscriber for a year. 

Hi @ballerine,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will forward this feedback to the PLAY! Team for review and consideration for the future. Thank you!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you for the box spoilers! I am not at all excited about this box. They look like leftover samples just thrown together. No new or interesting products to try out. Also, the two times I tried the Briogeo mask, my hair was RUINED for at least a week after. Yikes to this box. I was really hoping to get the Fresh face scrub or the Nudies Bloom. 

I love that mascara.  This box is OK, I'll probably use everything in it except the perfume, but there's nothing I haven't tried before.

No problem, guys!

And @lilyskye -- I completely agree about the perfume! It's probably what interests me the most about this particular box as well. Also, I think that the belif is actually different than the Aqua Bomb..? I'm not sure as to what the exact difference between the two products is (aside from color?), but there is BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb and then there is also BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb and we'll be receiving the latter of the two. I've gotten the Aqua Bomb once before myself in a previous Play! box but never the Moisturizing Bomb. 😛

RE: September 2019 Box #030 Spoilers

Agreed @HereticHime. There have definitely been worse boxes but also some better. This one is just meh.

Thanks! Interested to try the perfume. Least interested in getting belief aqua bomb because I've gotten it 3 times already in recent Play boxes. 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing