Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers

Both my boxes are 940 this month πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

*Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer πŸ‘Ž

(Tried it multiple times and it broke me out bad)

*Shiseido ControlledChaos Volumizing
Mascara Ink.πŸ‘Ž

I'm getting 2  roller lash mascaras from ipsy his month and I get so much mascara already.

*REN- Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily
AHA Tonic. πŸ‘

*Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž repeat x 100 and I've hated every shampoo I've gotten in play!

*Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser πŸ‘Ž

I was πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for the drunk elephant cleanser or exfoliant or caudalie stuff 😭

Bonus:
*Atelier Cologne ClΓ©mentine California
Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume. πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Repeat - got it 100 times and bought the roller ball size twice.

The good new is - it can be worse. I'm happy I didn't get Clinique or Lancome  makeup remover, another bite lippie or the korres, kiehls or beauty blender cleaner. At least the 4 items (x2) that I won't use are things people will want to trade for.

Re: Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers

I just resubscribed and I’m a little upset that I did. Looks like I will be getting repeats of items from past boxes. This is the reason I cancelled in the first place. Allure is by far my favorite subscription box. 

RE: Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers

Thanks for posting. That hydro grip primer is okay, I had a sample made for me in store. Everything else... well, I think my friends and family are going to get my box again as I can’t possibly use anymore mascaras, nor hair stuff that is so fragranced.

Re: Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers

I'm excited for the Milk Hydro Grip (I've been wanting to try it forever so I am extremely pleased!). Also excited to try Indie Lee! The others I feel very meh aboout, but at least the mascara isn't from a repeat brand. And happy not to get another Bite repeat.

RE: Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers

I’m not really impressed with this month as well

Re: RE: Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers

I think some of us who have subscribed from the beginning are just play'd out.

There's only so many brands willing to participate with samples on a large scale, so that's why items are repeated multiple times a year.  It's hard to buy new product without patch testing first. Brands in the beauty industry are a dime a dozen, so you'd think they'd step up their sample game a little and beg Sephora to feature their products in play boxes. Nobody wants to dip into profits though.. bad business move! 

@RedMBurkey,

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with this months PLAY box, I will be sure to share this as feedback with the appropriate department. Thank you.

<3 Melissa

The thing that i am not impressed with is the repeats of make up removers Smiley Sad 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors