cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

Same products 3 times!

I just got what I was getting in my box & it’s the 3rd time I’m getting a bite beauty crayon in color glacé. I got it January & July & now September & I called & complained but still getting same thing. I don’t want the same thing 3X in a year. I’ll be calling in again tomorrow. This keeps happening with several items.  

Re: Same products 3 times!

I was SO disappointed to get four out of five products I recently received. This is getting ridiculous. There's only so many samples I can give away....And I'd really rather be using NEW products!!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Same products 3 times!

Me too they need to start sending us what on profiles

Same!!! I got rid of the three of them because that damn shade is not flattering on me ... So tired of that product!!

How can I contact Sephora to also complain? 

Also, can they stop it with the nude shade in all lipsticks? .-. there are so many colors that we can explore... 😞

I've gotten it 3 times too! It is the most unflattering color on my skin. I can't even give them away because I have no friends that it would be flattering on either. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Same products 3 times!

I feel you girl I think I’m just going to stop my orders same thing the last 3 months.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing