Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Ah Jeez Sephora. Running a multi million dollar business and you can't even get your sneek preview video up to coordinate with the emails you sent out? Someone needs to be fired. Get your *Sugar*Honey*Iced*Tea* together- please!...Or hire ME.

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

I want the preview!!!! 😩

Moisturizing lipstick, refreshing spray for my face, waterfproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner

Hydrating mist, spf & light weight foundation

Lipstick and Mascara. I can go out of the house in a hurry and apply a coat of mascara, my fiercest lipstick and a spritz of my favorite perfume and feel amazing! 

Weightless foundation topped with a nice bronzer 💁🏻 I cannoy wait to receive my 1st subscription box so excited! 

Salt hair spray for subtly sexy beach waves!

Put my long curly hair in a loose updo and wear a sun dress

• Help finding sneak peek ?

sweat proof makeup 

Anonymous Insider

Where is my sneak peek?!?!?!!!

Anonymous Insider

I get an email about a "sneak preview" but all it directed me to was the comments. They charged me for a box over a week ago and I have yet to receive anything. I am just smh as this mess smh. 

Anonymous Insider

any hydrating facial mists.

I've lost confidence in Sephora's incentive and sample programs.   I almost never get the samples I request in my online orders, which is what compelled me to sign up for this.  The samples are usually mostly empty anyway.  The VIB and Rouge samples are never anything I want.  And now this.  Looks like another gimmick and a dud. 

Waterproof makeup

Face sprays & gel/sheet masks!!! Especially if both are store away in your fridge 😍

Anonymous Insider

I agree!

Lemonade to keep hydrated while I sport my waterproof makeup

This is my first Play box. I've been on the waitlist for months, so I'm getting antsy. Why did they send us an email if the video isn't ready yet? I understand previous months spoilers were out a lot earlier.

I just want time to get excited for the samples before they arrive.

To be fair, I don't think the previous spoilers were from Sephora.  The spoilers I saw online seemed to be coming from beauty blogs, youtubers, etc.  I'm not sure how they got that info - maybe Sephora did give that info out to them - but I never saw Sephora officially release any spoiler info.  Sephora gave vague "hints," but they never gave any specific info on which products would be included in the boxes.  I'm not criticizing, as I enjoyed reading the spoilers, too, but I just want to be fair to Sephora, in regards to people posting about how previous spoilers were released earlier. 

Anonymous Insider

sweat proof make up that won,t run, smear or smudge or melt that wood be my idea of a beautiful day in the sun a worry free make up day in the sun with out melting away 

529 Replies
testing