Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

I love to wear a flow dress with my hair up ,a little make-up, and some cute comfy shoes!

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

I definitely feel it is a must to shower and refresh your skin by washing it with a charcoal face wash!!!Truely makes you feel refreshed and beautiful !

@terpsichore Thanks for all the info on the brand!  I might go to Sephora today and check it out!

@sephoraadmin2 St. Tropez Dark 

My favorite way to keep refreshed in summer is to keep a little bottle of Omorovicza Queen of Hungary spray in my bag wherever I go. The mist is extra fine, the scent is subtle, and it's so gentle on skin. It manages to both set and revive my makeup and give such a nice glow. There are similar products from Avene, Caudalie, and Evian, but this one is always my favorite.

@terpsichore I wanted to try this when Sephora first started carrying it, but I gave it to a friend.  I must go in store and get a sample - you've renewed my interest!

@greeneyedgirl107 Aww, I'm so glad! It really is fantastic! They come in smaller, purse-friendly sizes of 30ml and 50ml now, so they're very easy to travel with. The giant bottle is great for at-home use, but as they're a very thick glass, can be cumbersome to lug around in a purse. But really, the mister is so fine on these bottles - just the lightest spritz comes out so you never have to worry about smudging makeup. And the bottles are refillable! When one of my small ones is done I'm thinking of refilling with some orange flower water and using it as a toner.

I got a travel set of their skincare a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with the company. I've tried a lot of their products and keep many in constant rotation, so feel free to ask if you have any questions about some of their other products. That was really nice of you to pass yours along to your friend - bet she enjoyed it! And if you're looking for some other Omorovicza to try out, give the Thermal Cleansing Balm a go! It's so good that I use it every night and even keep a small jar to take when I travel. Never too oily, very gentle, and so moisturizing. Works best with a muslin cloth/Clarisonic and a second cleanser to follow.

Anonymous Insider

SO ITS SUMMER!!!!!
And my most essential summer accessory is obviously sunglasses. They are most important when it's hot outside. And to keep this summer stylish I am in need of my new sunglass pair. Recently, one of my friend brought a very attractive pair of sunglass he suggested me vintage, Ray-ban from where I can shop for my sunglasses. looking forward to buy them. hope it's useful for you too. keep this summer stylish!

Mine just came. I really love the bag it comes with. It's my favorite part. The perfume smells good, as does the hair stuff. I'm going to try that today.

I'm going to give away the bronzer and the cleanser, because I only use cold cream type cleansers and makeup remover. And the bronzer is just so dark on me that I can't really wear it as eyeshadow even.

I am still happy with it, though.

I am recieving my box Monday and I live all the way down here in Texas...so they are starting to send them out now.  If you go to your beauty bag-sephora play products- it will show you what you're getting in your box. ...I did recieve the box for normal/dry skin even tho mine is combination.

I just got a invite to play.but I don't know how to subscribe. .can someone help me please.

I want to see the July bag.

I like the July box! look at your account it is there already. NEST Citrine, Ouai wave spray, too faced soleil matte bronzer, beauty blender blotterazzi, FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay, 

SMASHBOX Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing.

I think the preview is in the beauty bag. If you go to your account (top left link), and then scroll down to your beauty bag, I think that's what products to expect. I'm very excited if so!

Also I feel beautiful on a hot day by with bb cream and waterproof mascara and my hair up! 🙂

I got the email saying my first play box was on its way

But when I click on see July sneak peek it takes me here I dint get to see anything.  I got the tracking # as well. But u wanted to know what I was getting. Like I said this is my first one so I got high hopes.

Check your beauty bag on Sephora.com.  It shows everything that you're getting for July.  I'm excited....it all looks amazing 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is exactly my question!  Like, I thought I was going to see a product or two they were sending, but it just shows songs on spotify (who cares?) and asking what makes us feel beautiful on a hot summer day... so where is the preview of what we are getting??  I'm so confused... at least ipsy shows you what you are getting!

Check your beauty bag 🙂

everthing shows up in there

Stay inside with the AC or in the pool. I have kids so mainly in the pool. 

Anonymous Insider

Stay in air condition home with my dog..

testing