Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Good Face moisturizer in a good sunscreen lots of water 

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

People at MSA are saying what their going to get in this month PlayBox. is it just me or anybody else still in "progress"

i even read that sephora is giving 500pnts for those that aren't getting their box bc they are out of stock. is it true or false

Mine says it's in progress, and frankly, I'd rather have the points after hearing what's in this month's box!

True 😞 They sent me an email saying I am not getting mine as they oversold this month and gave me points to make up for it. I have subbed since day 1, so I would think that they would have a box for their current roster before opening up more boxes to sell. Sad day. 

my at first Box B, but now that I check is In rogress

Anonymous Insider

Mine says still in progress too 😕 I will be REALLY bummed if I don't end up getting it this month. I'm not showing a refund yet so I'm hoping that's a good thing. 

That's what I heard. Mine is still in progress too. I would not mind a refund and 500 points. lol

Mine also still says in progress. Apparently other people say Box A or Box B. 

SPF

Anonymous Insider

Good face moisturizer and lots of water!

Blonde highlights in my hair. Beachy waves made with a curling iron. Bronzer on my cheeks. Cool drink in my hand.

A bomb makeup setting spray 😍

Such as?  I am trying to find something that will keep everything in place when I get sweaty. Nothing harsh bc I have sensitive skin

Anonymous Insider

Summer is all about highlighting- cheeks, under eye, jaw line and loud lips!

Spoiler

My Subscription Addiction has confirmed the leaked spoilers and has a photo up.

I'm really looking forward to the spoiler video. Is it going to show us how to use all of the products? I'm not totally familiar with them all.

I hope my bronzer sample is the lightest color. I already have the dark color and can't use it.

I love subscription addiction.  LOL sephora posted the leak on the Playdate RSVP page that's how I sent it to Liz.... I love the lady in the videos.  I just wish they applied the stuff on her as well since she's my complexion. 

my favorite way to feel beautiful on a hot day is bronzer, bold bright lip, and mascara. a bit concealer under the eyes if I want a bit more awaken look.

I talked to the online chat help and apparently they are having a glitch with the video and are working on getting it fixed.

Thank you.  I got that it was my browser when I contacted them.  And now I can't RSVP for the play date either

Bronzer and highlight 

Bronzer & highlighter! 

testing