Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Only eye and (bold) lip makeup so that the humidity and heat don't melt off my face! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Citrus scented perfumes, loose flowing clothes, golden eyeshadows, bright nail colors.....hair up in messy bun.

Shimmering eyes, refreshing setting spray, glowing contoured skin! 

Refreshing mist for face and body (no fragrance or minimal fragrance is preferable); sunscreen; voluminous hair; dewy matte everything on the face; sun kissed glow; refreshing non oily moisturizer or product for face (like gel type)

Anonymous Insider

Matte lotion that keeps me from looking greasy. I love a glow, but don't like looking like a greasy mess. Waterproof mascara is a must have.

Lots of deodorant LOL
Messy bun, sunscreen, minimal eye and face makeup and
moisturizing lip balm. 

Sunscreen with a bit of shimmery bronzer, loose wind blown curls, a flowy maxi dress, a natural sun-kissed highlight on the cheekbones, a good waterproof mascara that gives plenty of length, and a satin lipgloss 🙂

Gorgeous curls, glowy, freshy waxed skin .. bronzer and a bright matte lip or glossy natural lip ...

I choose loose, flowing, natural clothing, like cotton or linen and sandals in hot weather. I use Don't blow it and twist my damp hair up with a pretty clip. A lightweight tinted moisturizer, right now I am loving bare minerals complexion rescue, eye primer, mascara primer, I love the one by benefit and eyeliner that stays put. I love my Mally eyeliner in navy. Coola setting spray and lip balm with spf. Sometimes I add a little color with Elizabeth Arden ceramide blush and Neutrogena moisturesmooth lipcolor. A beachy scent like Replica beach walk and beautiful sun glasses and I am out the door. 

Anonymous Insider

Minimal makeup and lots of fresh ice water! 

Agreed, especially with ice water! If I don't have cubes that fit in a water bottle, (the cubes melt so quickly) I fill it partially with water and put it in the freezer door on a slant. Once frozen, I fill with H2O. I keep several in the freezer. The slanted method keeps the water colder longer. I know that sounds odd,  but after putting it in upright and then adding H2O, I found it didn't work as well. Yes, it gets sweaty, but certain bottle cozies absorb it, looking for one currently.

Could use a big travel mug that was for your coffee or tea, that should work well. 

A nice fake tan, mascara that won't run, good spf and a fun gloss. Not to mention a comfy cool outfit like a maxi dress.

Having a nice becca glow or highlight with make the summer shimmer just wonderfully.  Anything bright, with nice vibe, nude, or anything that appear to look elegant on any type of skin color.  Blushes, skin care, lippies, smell goods all play apart for the summer.

A bright summery pink lip and a couple sprays (or ten) of some setting spray! I seriously keep it with me just to spritz my face with some coldness! Not to mention keeps my makeup from melting away in this Texas heat, lol!

Sunscreen! 

Beautiful?  Let's try cool...air conditioning and iced tea.

Lol! I agree 😀

1. wearing a fresh, breezy fragrance

2. flowing clothes

3. bright sheer lip color

4. iced tea/coffee

It has a slight fragrance but it smells mostly like alcohol to me. I spray it on my face as the last step in my makeup routine and then again if I've been out in the sun for a while.  I don't cover my eyes but I close them really tight!  I find that it can sting a little (probably because of the alcohol) but not enough to bother me nor does the feeling last.  It mostly feels cooling!  I hope this helps @kssweetheart

Ditto on the Evian! Sea salt spray for a messy ponytail. (Captain Blankenship Golden Waves for mermaid hair this summer!) Plus, fun sunglasses & a huge hat! 🙂

Sunscreen with minimal makeup like tinted moisturizer or spot conceal and mascara, facial mists, some  liquid or cream highlight and tinted balm. Some surf spray in damp hair to give it a beachy wavy effortless look. A nice fresh but light summer scent. 

testing