cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

2019-09-play-community-teaser.jpg

Get ready to binge on this month’s teaser featuring some of the biggest stars in makeup, skincare, and hair care.

Your September box will feature at least one of these show-stopping products:

• First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer
  • amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Hydrating Setting Spray

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of September.

Tags:

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Hope that I DON'T get the primer as I'm not a fan of matte. Then again I have about 6 setting sprays and it's no longer "Beach" hair season! 🤷‍♀️ You should show a sneak peek BEFORE billing and give customers the option to pick or just pass all together.

RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Yes!!! Ipsy lets you pick and you get a sneak peek before billing.... I really hope things change with Play! Or I’m going back to Ipsy.

Beachy wave spray? In September? I hope I get the primer instead!

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I don't need setting spray and I don't need another primer. I'll take the wavy spray. maybe this one will work. the others don't work that well. But, still, I'm NOT happy with these 3 choices. man, I just need to cancel and get boxy or ipsy plus.

Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I get all subscriptions for this very reason. 

Seriously, beach-y wave spray for September?  Not really fall/back-to-school themed.  Plus, I already have the Verb version of that AND the B&B thickening spray AND Moroccanoil texturing spray... and I have thick, wavy hair.

I'm hoping for the primer or setting spray but not jazzed about either.  MSA showed the Fresh strawberry scrub - THAT would be buzzworthy as a guaranteed item.

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Not a huge fan of hair sprays. I wish we could opt of out certain products. This is my first box and I have a feeling, I won't be too happy.

Primer would be great! Really don’t need anymore hair spray!

Would love the primer. I'm overloaded with hair care samples and trying out setting powders right now.

I need a new setting spray

That Amika spray is terrible. It's like spraying super glue into your hair. Throwing it right in the trash!#

I would love to try the primer and setting spray!!! No need or want for the amika spray.

95 Replies
testing