cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

2019-09-play-community-teaser.jpg

Get ready to binge on this month’s teaser featuring some of the biggest stars in makeup, skincare, and hair care.

Your September box will feature at least one of these show-stopping products:

• First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer
  • amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Hydrating Setting Spray

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of September.

Tags:

RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I was so disappointed with my Sept. box. I got an incomplete box with only 3 products, one of them being a benefit eyebrow gel for blonde hair (I have black hair). I called & they sent me a new box. The new box came with the same blonde brow gel. When I check the app to see info on my products, it said my brow gel was picked specifically for my hair color. I have black hair. I called again and they told me the boxes are pre-packaged and they can’t control choosing items that match with your hair or skin color. That was not a satisfactory response. I’ve been very disappointed lately with my boxes. I don’t want to pay for samples that don’t even match my skin or hair color. Will see how it goes when I get my next box 😕

Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Hi Play! It's the 30th of September, are we going to get a sneak peek for October? TIA for answering!

So I’m African American and I have pretty much close to black hair. I have updated my profile a million times but yet still, #3 brow wiz and hair products. So yeah, I’m done with Sephora Play. I also forgot, I’ve gotten mascara in almost all, if not ALLL of my bags and I only signed up a couple months ago. I’m extremely disappointed. I’ll stay with my Ipsy subscriptions.

Not so much a sneak peek as a complete teaser!!! I also cancelled my subscription after receiving September’s box... two of the items in my box were repeats from past boxes?!?! I didn’t getwhat is shown for august OR September boxes...what’s going on Sephora?!?

I didn’t get a single item it shows for the September box. I love Sephora but it might be time to let go of Play!

We need brushes for eyes face you always send the same products

After too many months of products I do not and will not use, I cancelled my subscription. The foundations are too dark. I don't wear blush. My sensitive skin does not respond well to the myriad of different skin care products I receive. This month I received brow gel in a color my eyebrows have never been. Do they even look at the profile I created?

I got Hourglass mascara and Benefit brow gel in shade 3 (wrong shade anyway as I have black hair!) ... but the point is I don’t need any more. Sephora how about more skincare please? I hope to see more skincare.

Just canceled my subscription - 3 out of the last four months, I received mascara.  I don't NEED that many samples of mascara.  How about some cheek or eye color?  I guess that was too much to ask.  So long, Sephora. 

How the hell is this box determined? I have changed my profile and continue to get the same lame products. I have lash extensions so stop sending mascara. I have my brows microbladed so stop sending brow stuff. I’m on retina so stop sending chemical face masks and creams. I literally get the same stuff I can’t use on repeat. I’m cancelling if things don’t improve next month. 

This box was a joke. Keep getting make up set mist don’t use that. And another mascara. Not much variety going on to each months box. One more try or it’s back to Ipsy. 

Hi! Both my coworker and I received Benefit's "Gimme Brow" in color 3 "based on our hair color." I have platinum blonde hair and usually use Gimme Brow in color 1 and my coworker has black hair and uses color 5. I'm really confused about how that's based on either of our hair colors. 

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Omg yes!!! I got 4.5 and I use 1 because I’m damn near platinum blonde. 5 shades darker than I use and it was recommended because of my hair color yet my profile says blonde. I told my husband I’m giving it to the end of the year for them to get their sh!t together or I’m canceling. I’ve been a play subscriber since the VERY beginning and this year has been the worst ever and it progressively gets worse. Just not worth it anymore when I’m giving almost the whole box to family and friends because I can’t or refuse to use something.

Please stop sending me any stuff for lips with this bite color. the first time - it was ok, but all lipsticks are light brown ..... and September's box: perfume was spill out - so you can smell it even before you came in the house,

and mascara was opened (((

Hi @NataIia,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a private message to help shortly.

Hi @katecast  and @jaxmom99,

I apologize for any disappointment caused. Generally the fragrance vials will not be completely filled. I will take a look further and I will send you a private message to help shortly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

My perfume was half gone too.

I hear ya about the perfume. mine was half gone and could...

I hear ya about the perfume. mine was half gone and could smell nothing but as I got closer to my front door. plus the amika beach waves spray is 1/4 gone...not that I'll use the wave spray in fall, in Wisconsin. seriously let down. I'm actually surprised I didn't get a bite lipstick.lol I've gotten 3 in the last 4 boxes.

STOP SENDING ME THIS SAME BITE COLOR!! I swear I have enough of this same damn color to last me a lifetime. I have so many of these that it has turned me off completely from this brand. I’m seriously thinking about canceling this subscription. There are so many better options out there.

I feel the same way! I have 3-4 bite lipsticks from this box over the last year! Same color and formula. Sooo annoyed I feel the same way.

Re: RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I will take yours! I love this color 😊

testing