cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

2019-09-play-community-teaser.jpg

Get ready to binge on this month’s teaser featuring some of the biggest stars in makeup, skincare, and hair care.

Your September box will feature at least one of these show-stopping products:

• First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer
  • amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Hydrating Setting Spray

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of September.

Tags:

Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Literally didn't get a single thing I was hoping for. And own 4 of the 6 things I was sent. Not keeping this subscription for more than one more month if this is the kind of stuff I'm gonna get. I wanted to try new things. Not ones I have. They know what I've bought... How hard is it to make sure they don't send those things again? ☹️🙄💩

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I noticed I’m getting repeat products too. So annoying especially since it’s stuff I don’t love or use.

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Happy to try these items in my box! some items pair with other mini's I've been waiting to try. #Play

We're box twins @ScarlettTaz lol! It looks like we got a good one

Loving your box girl... So jelly! 🤩

RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Make up for ever.... 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

A little upset at the box I just recently received... perfume samples spill all over the products and the lip color wasn’t even in the box. I’m just gonna say this is a hard pass for me.

Re: RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Desii190,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a private message to help shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie  

call your vib number. bum bum cream erupted all over one...

call your vib number. bum bum cream erupted all over one of my boxes and they awarded me points for perks.

I think you could create an option where you can actually choose which of the 3 you get. Even if you may more, I would totally pay to pick. Every time, I don't get the one I want.

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

2019-09-play-community-teaser.jpg

Get ready to binge on this month’s teaser featuring some of the biggest stars in makeup, skincare, and hair care.

Your September box will feature at least one of these show-stopping products:

• First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer
  • amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Hydrating Setting Spray

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of September.

I would love this. I hate perfume (I'm allergic to most) and beach spray would only frizz my already frizzy hair more. 

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I have Box number 181 dose anyone know what is in that box?

I’m shocked.. I’m only getting 2 items from this month all other are from last month ... which I didn’t get in previous box ... only glamglow one I’m getting second time.. so no surprise n nothing .. strange

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I wish we could have more of a say in the types of products we receive, like the way Ipsy does. Have been disappointed in almost all the boxes I've received. Hardly any makeup, and always colors I'd never wear. Will give it a few more months, and if it doesn't improve, I'll move on.

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

hoping for pores be gone... all three of the beauty subscriptions I am subscribed to all they do is send the same stuff and I swear it's like they watch each other and drop the same items last month I got the same like hydrator and all three boxes and I don't even use those ever or I have 10,000 mascaras... 🤦I really hate to cancel them all out because it's fun to receive them... but I guess it's not going to be so much fun if I just keep paying for things that I'll never use. I can understand receiving a product that maybe you're not fond of or maybe doesn't match your profile to at least give it a try, but if it's clearly something that you get over and over that you have tried and you absolutely hate it it gets frustrating that it's like they go by my most hated items and send me 😭

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

If you don’t get the product you’re hoping for I’d def trade you if you get the Amika product!
Anonymous Insider

I keep getting repeated items or stuff that I just don’t use. I hope I don’t get the wave spray although I’m sure I’ll get it cause I definitely don’t want it or any of the items featured . 

Pores Be Gone please!

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Now, if I still manage to get the beach spray with my kinky hair on top of getting tan drops with my dark skin, I just might have to drop my subscription.

So much for hoping... I just checked what I am getting, and sure enough, my box contains the wave spray. 😡

Agreed! They MUST do better
testing