cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

SeptemberTeaser.JPG

Wait - it's the first day of September??? Where did Summer go? Does that mean we can start talking about Fall beauty Smiley Happy 

Just for our PLAY! community, we’re giving you an exclusive look at what’s in your September box.

This month, each box is getting a bold autumn-inspired lip product to help you switch it up with the changing seasons. Here’s the lineup. Let us know what you're most excited for.

xoxo

Team PLAY!

URBAN DECAY Vice Liquid Lipstick in Amulet

Waterproof, intensely pigmented liquid lipstick in a satin-matte brick rose shade.

Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up or Diva

Vibrant, ultra-moisturizing lip formula that stays put. Pin Up is a universally flattering berry and Diva is a classic look-at-me red.

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Happy

Highly pigmented, yet moisturizing lip color with a satiny-yet-matte metallic finish.

Wander Beauty Wanderout Lipstick in Wanderberry

Both silky-smooth and long-lasting, this moisture-rich formula goes on smooth and dries down to a matte finish.

Anonymous Insider

Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

This was missing from mine as well and while that suits me fine as I already have plenty of brow to work with, I got the glitter foil for eyes and it will likely be used for costume or given to one of my friends little girls.     All in all I was pleased with my box but got an email showing I was getting a night cream sample and was so looking forward to it, ended up getting a clarifying mask instead.  Still cool but the email made me think those items are the ones I would receive.   This is my first box so I will know in the future not to bother getting jazzed until I see what actually arrives on my doorstep.

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

Same for my box! Pisses me off!

September box.... I was looking forward to trying the Pla...

September box.... I was looking forward to trying the Play!box. but I'm not to sure now. I got the pin up lip stuff its too dark and berry colored for me i don't wear makeup normally so on my profile I put neutrals for lips and eyes and i don't heed small shampoo and conditioners that aren't enough for my hair (will clean half head) and eye liner I don't care either way but I'm almost 40 so I don't Do glitter eye anything. Hopefully next month is better.
Anonymous Insider

Re: September box.... I was looking forward to trying the Pla...

As a 30 something I feel the same way about the glitter.    My loss will be the gain of some daughter of a friend I suppose...though I may lose a friend that way .   HA!

Re: September box.... I was looking forward to trying the Pla...

I didn't get the glitter, which is good. I saw the one a friend of mine got and just not for me.

Anonymous Insider

I was not impressed with my first box either.

I was not impressed with my first box either.

IMG_20170917_162221_812.jpgReally enjoyed this month's box.  I got the Ciate lipstick in Diva and I'm wearing it here with the Benefit brow gel and the Sephora eyeliner.  The eyeliner was pretty good but definitely got smudgy - I have really oily skin and deep set eyes.  The lipstick was brighter than I'd normally wear but I like it! Now I wish I had a Peggy Carter cosplay to wear it all with!  I'm looking forward to trying the Devacurl Melt Into Moisture hair mask this weekend.

Anonymous Insider

I got the lip stuff in Pin Up and LOVE.  It is in line with colors I would generally go for but so much richer than any I have come across.   Diva suits you!

IMG_6261.JPG

IMG_6268.JPG

Pardon the crappy car lighting. Super stoked about this box! Used the gorgeous eye glitter and Wanderberry lipstick for a concert look. Loving it!

Anonymous Insider

Just got my box and im extremely satisfied with the produ...

Just got my box and im extremely satisfied with the products.
Anonymous Insider

Loving my box this month! Two anti-aging products...Woo Hoo I'll be looking 10 years younger. Send all the antiaging stuff to me!

Anonymous Insider

I wish they would send out a list of this months samples, and let you choose your 5 favorite, because I'm hearing about things that other people got in their boxes this month that I would have preferred over what I got...There should be a place in your profile to choose your favorite brands, and what actual products you want to receive, so that I could say that I don't want any mascaras in my box, because I already have way too many, or that I would prefer not to receive fragrances in my box, because I'm sensitive to different smells. These are important questions for proper customization that they just aren't asking.

That's me with liquid lipsticks. I wish there was someplace I could check that I won't use them.

Anonymous Insider

UD-😍 ---I am wanting to sign up for "PLAY" (do I do this through this website or call or HOW ?!?!?)😁Looks like an AMAZING monthly box!

Can't wait to check it out- love seeing all the info for this month!!!!!💋🌟🌟🌟

You sign up through the website, or the app. This month was my first box and I was impressed. I also do ipsy too. 

RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

I got the same thing as you and they showed me the exact same thing that I would be getting in my box

RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

I like the UD lipstick. I like it so much I had already gotten it as a deluxe sample about a month prior. Wha wha. Although I have darkish hair that eyebrow gel was wayyyyy too dark on me. I love the product, but the color was not so good. I hate getting black eyeliners. Like hey, what about brown perhaps? I will travel with the belief moisturizer because I already love and use it. So the only thing new to me is the algenist serum thing, and it is okay. I think the worst thing is that we cannot use our play pass online. Like why can't it be something we redeem with a $25 purchase online, like one of their samples. It's frustrating sometimes and it's just makeup; it's supposed to be fun!!!

Re: RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

I completely agree! The closest sephora store to me is 2 hours so I do all my shopping online & it breaks my heat I'm losing out on those sephoraPlay points! Or I think they should automatically give you the points each month & if you buy more that month then get extra. Idk. It's very frustrating! 

Not happy with my box 😪

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

Is it worth the subscription? I’m still debating. Also, did it contain all mini’s?

Also, I got the Laura Mercier "Happy". It's a foiled version of my lips but better. I would have really preferred either of the Ciate shades.

If these boxes are supposed to be curated by what I indicated for preferences, I want a different curator.

testing