Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Question

Hey if I just subscribe yesterday did I make it for the October month or till November?

Re: Question

Hi @Jackayyee,

If you subscribed by October 15, you'll receive this month's box 🙂 

- Laurie

RE: Re: Question

Thank you!

no you will not get it! they said if you subscribe by the...

no you will not get it! they said if you subscribe by the 14th you will get play! for October. they were lying. I did mine on the 12th and emailed them cause they never even took the money and I got a reply of if you didn't subscribe by the 7th you will be subscribed for November's box. I think they fibbed to get subscribers! I'm not happy!

RE: no you will not get it! they said if you subscribe by the...

Thank you for the info! I keep my eye out..

Re: no you will not get it! they said if you subscribe by the...

Hi @ErinMauney86,

I'm very sorry to hear this! If you still need assistance with this issue, please send me a private message and I'll be happy to look into it. 

- Laurie

Re: no you will not get it! they said if you subscribe by the...

How do I send you a private message? I just clicked your name and it said page unavailable? And yes I explained to sephora that my card was declined the first couple times cause I didn't think I was gonna have the money after having to pay for all my heart medication this month. I have major heart complications. Then they said to update it by the 14th and I can still get my.October box. I did just that in the 12th to be exact. And they came back and said no, you will not get your play! Box this month. Heck if I would have known I wouldn't have had my mother wire money into my account!

RE: Question

It says that if you subscribe before October 15th you get the October. I believe they start to ship on the 20th.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing