Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Products Listed In Email Not Box Received

Yesterday morning I received an email stating what products would be in my box.  The box I received late in the day had different products in it.  Not upset, but confused as to why there was a disconnect between what was shipped and what their marketing department who I imagine sent the email thought was shipped.  It seems like something they should have a better handle on.

Re: Products Listed In Email Not Box Received

Hi @flamingolegs,

We will send out an email that has a preview of some of the items that you should expect within your box. However, I would be more than happy to make sure that you received the correct box. Please send me a PM with your registered email address and the products that you received so that I can look into this further for you. 

Best,

Zakiya

The same thing happened with me for this month February 2019. The products shown in the box in my email were completely different from the products received. Very confusing!!! And another problem is that they have become so repetitive. I am tired of receiving the same products! Please do something about it.

I'm having the same issue .It's bad enough you guys never sent the See What You Got emails until DAYS after we've already received the box (what's the point in sending this AFTER we get the box?), but the products in the email frequently don't match up to what was inside my box. I've gotten to where I stopped opening the emails from Sephora bc of exactly this. I'm tired of seeing items in the email that I wish I'd gotten then being stuck with the same tired items over and over. I am at a point where I want to discontinue my subscription and all business with Sephora. I've been a customer for 18 years and I've watched the steady decline, but this last year was the worst and it truly is doing exactly that- declining. Customer service sucks, the in store workers are EXTREMELY unqualified not to mention rude, they reduced our samples from 3 to 2 just to be cheap å$$3$ at the customer's satisfaction expense, they samples we do get are very seldom what we request and the ones they replace them with are the garbage ones no one wants. It's like your company is enjoying punishing us for being loyal customers. And after the $88 coupon debacle I'm at a point where I'm just done with Sephora. I'm giving them one final month to get it together but I swear that if I end up with one more garbage box of the same crap I'm calling it a wrap and moving ALL of my business elsewhere. Guess what Sephora, you aren't the only beauty store in town or on the internet and if you don't get it together soon you will have to start shutting down locations and finding ways to cut costs, which based on previous patterns will no doubt only to continue to be at the expense of your customers. That's just bad business. 

This wasn't a preview email.  It arrived the same day as my box and said "See what's in your box this month" with a detailed description of each item which were numbered 1-5 plus 6 for the surprise.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing