Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

The Play! Subscription specifies that the 6th item will always be a perfume sample.  But if you had a choice,  what would you want it to be?  

a.) Alternate the perfume and hair samples for the 6th item

b.) Change it to a Makeup item 

c.) Change it to be anything else

d.) No change - I like the perfume samples!  The 6th item should always be a perfume sample!  

RE: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

I like perfume samples , but if they change to hair product it should not be a Foil sample since I can only use it like once or twice

A makeup/skincare took

I like the perfume sample but I would love some makeup other than mascara or lipstick!
Anonymous Insider

Love the perfume samples.

Love the perfume samples.

I personally am sensitive to fragrance. The only ones I r...

I personally am sensitive to fragrance. The only ones I received that I can tolerate are the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner perfumes. The samples of shampoo and conditioner that I received in the September Play! box were not impressive. I have long, thick hair and ended up having to use my own usual shampoo and conditioner with the samples to make it work. However the Briogeo Leave In Conditioning Spray is fantastic and I've already purchased more of it. Would much rather have makeup or makeup tools included in the boxes.

Anything but perfume. Or do perfume every other month. No...

Anything but perfume. Or do perfume every other month. Not a fun of most of the perfumes I got.

For me, I am ultra sensitive to perfumes post-cancer, so I personally prefer not to receive samples...

Alternate the 6th item to be perfume, more makeup, or a f...

Alternate the 6th item to be perfume, more makeup, or a full size high end skin care.

Re: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

Seems like Sephora listened!  Some boxes didn't have perfume and some had hair samples.  

I get that Sephora throws in the freebie perfume samples because they're cheap, but I think it would be nice if they switched up the perfumes with other freebie foil samples (specifically shampoo/conditioner, hair masks, or those little multi-shade lip samples). 

You're not going to get any of these items unless the price of the box goes up, because the idea is that the fragrance is a freebie they throw in (since perfume samples are cheap). 

I actually really like the perfume samples!  Although I wish mine had more variety. I've gotten a sweet fruity scent for the last half year or so

I would love A makeup product or tool. I am very picky with scents and feel like the perfume samples go to waste.

I do really like the perfume samples! I get bored with scents and love to change them up. I would be open to a tool though. Or a Sephora brand product!

Hair or makeup!! I hate the perfume samples

I actually like the perfume samples, but I'm a perfume junkie and I love trying out new scents.  

Anonymous Insider

Definitely makeup! I don't care for perfume

I understand that many subscribers love their perfume but as a makeup-loving girl with pretty bad perfume allergies, the perfume samples are always wasted on me. I would prefer an additional makeup item or tool for sure but, just as an idea, maybe perfume preferences should be included in the Play profile so the samples aren't wasted on those who can't use them.

B Makeup Item . I would rather get makeup items instead of perfume. 

D. I love perfume samples!

I like perfume samples but getting one every month is overwhelming and a waste. I'll never go through all of them since I like wearing my own most of the time. On the other hand I would really love receiving nail products. A mini nail polish could be a great addition once in a while.
Conversation Stats
testing