Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

The Play! Subscription specifies that the 6th item will always be a perfume sample.  But if you had a choice,  what would you want it to be?  

a.) Alternate the perfume and hair samples for the 6th item

b.) Change it to a Makeup item 

c.) Change it to be anything else

d.) No change - I like the perfume samples!  The 6th item should always be a perfume sample!  

RE: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

C. I don't like so many perfume samples

I actually really like the perfume! I can never justify buying a whole bottle because my tastes change so frequently but this way I always have options! I also gift them out a lot and fill them in goodie bags. My sister recently found her new HG daily perfume thanks to a gift box I curated for her using some of the perfumes I got! Would I love more makeup or hair products? Of course! But I can manage the perfumes.

Re: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

It would be nice if they changed it up, since they have been doing the perfume samples for quite some time.  I like the idea of a makeup or hair tool.  A makeup brush is a great idea, too.  I think that if they included a deluxe sample of a Sephora brand product, that would help promote the in-house brand.

I agree with many of my fellow beautiful people! More make up! This is why I am subscribing. I never use the scents and it's hard to find a scent that matches everyone.

I like perfume samples and always enjoy them, leave it alone, perfume is expensive.. Please keep my cream and serum samples It's my favorite thing in the box. Alternate hair care, and  make up tools like wipes, brushes, tools, and fancy cotton rounds. I'd like to get a chance to try something like those shishedo cotton everyone talks about.

I'd say alternate hair product and perfume samples. I don't mind having one or the other to try out but both is just too much!

Makeup tool/brushes or hair accessories. I never use the perfume samples, so I would even prefer something like cotton rounds, etc.

B. More makeup or makeup tool! Already have wayyyy too many perfumes .

Anything other than perfume. As a makeup lover with terrible respiratory problems I always have to throw away perfume samples in my subscriptions and it's such a waste

Makeup! There's way too much creams and such. I would personally like more makeup samples. Please
Anonymous Insider

Makeup or a makeup tool!

Makeup or a makeup tool!
Anonymous Insider

It should be a makeup tool. I was pleasantly surprised and STOKED to actually receive something that will endure past 3 uses. Currently the VIB Rouge gift is a mini makeup brush. Sephora has travel size brushes in several kits that are marked down for sale so they can make it happen. Otherwise I'd rather see a more universal item such as makeup wipes or a mirror or I'd even be happy with a brush cleaner product.

I second this!

Re: RE: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

I would love more makeup or nail polish or hair accessories or shampoo and conditioner instead of the fragrance. I may find one scent in a million that I like so fragrance samples in the play! box are a complete waste for me.

victoriakate17 wrote:
I second this!

100 percent I would change it to a makeup item. When I get my box every month, I am most excited about the makeup samples, I never ever use the perfume samples. I always give them to my aunt who loves perfume. I thought this months box, August, was REALLY impressive!

Even mascara baby wands would be great.

One idea I have is makeup brushes. They can even be mini ones. I'm also all for hair accessories. I seem to lose ponytail holders as fast as I buy them.

RE: Re: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

I'm with you on brushes! I got one in my birchbox last month and I love it!

I also think a hair tie or tiny makeup wipes as the 6th item would be awesome. Smelly lotion instead of perfume would be a plus also. 

partimebeauty wrote:

The Play! Subscription specifies that the 6th item will always be a perfume sample.  But if you had a choice,  what would you want it to be?  

a.) Alternate the perfume and hair samples for the 6th item

b.) Change it to a Makeup item 

c.) Change it to be anything else

d.) No change - I like the perfume samples!  The 6th item should always be a perfume sample!  

YES!  A scented body cream would be lovely.

Agreed! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing