Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

The Play! Subscription specifies that the 6th item will always be a perfume sample.  But if you had a choice,  what would you want it to be?  

a.) Alternate the perfume and hair samples for the 6th item

b.) Change it to a Makeup item 

c.) Change it to be anything else

d.) No change - I like the perfume samples!  The 6th item should always be a perfume sample!  

Re: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

b! Never use the perfume and wish there was much more makeup!

absolutly more makeup

well considering there was only one piece of makeup in my august box....and all of my previous boxes had two pieces of make up tops (which includes horrible colored lipsticks I couldn't even wear)... I would definitely want more makeup. I expected more makeup from Sephora's subscription box.

I wouldn't mind something random like a cute hair tie, headband or clip.  The perfume is wasted on me since I stick to my go-to faves. 

D! I have a stash of my favorites, but it's always nice t...

D! I have a stash of my favorites, but it's always nice to try something new. I feel like the perfume samples I have received have helped me elevate and expand my standards.

Considering the 6th item is a "free extra", I am perfectly happy with getting perfume. I already have a few perfumes that I like but I am always looking for more.

Yes, I was under the impression that the perfume was sort of an extra.
Of course I wouldn't mind if they decided to switch it to a makeup item every now and then.

I also think a hair tie or tiny makeup wipes as the 6th item would be awesome. Smelly lotion instead of perfume would be a plus also. 

partimebeauty wrote:

The Play! Subscription specifies that the 6th item will always be a perfume sample.  But if you had a choice,  what would you want it to be?  

a.) Alternate the perfume and hair samples for the 6th item

b.) Change it to a Makeup item 

c.) Change it to be anything else

d.) No change - I like the perfume samples!  The 6th item should always be a perfume sample!  

YES!  A scented body cream would be lovely.

One idea I have is makeup brushes. They can even be mini ones. I'm also all for hair accessories. I seem to lose ponytail holders as fast as I buy them.

RE: Re: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

I'm with you on brushes! I got one in my birchbox last month and I love it!

Even mascara baby wands would be great.

100 percent I would change it to a makeup item. When I get my box every month, I am most excited about the makeup samples, I never ever use the perfume samples. I always give them to my aunt who loves perfume. I thought this months box, August, was REALLY impressive!

RE: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

It should be a makeup tool. I was pleasantly surprised and STOKED to actually receive something that will endure past 3 uses. Currently the VIB Rouge gift is a mini makeup brush. Sephora has travel size brushes in several kits that are marked down for sale so they can make it happen. Otherwise I'd rather see a more universal item such as makeup wipes or a mirror or I'd even be happy with a brush cleaner product.

RE: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

I second this!

Re: RE: Poll: What should the 6th item in the Play! Subscription be?

I would love more makeup or nail polish or hair accessories or shampoo and conditioner instead of the fragrance. I may find one scent in a million that I like so fragrance samples in the play! box are a complete waste for me.

victoriakate17 wrote:
I second this!

Conversation Stats