Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Points "play special edition"??

does anyone know if the "play" special edition includes compensation points?

RE: Points \"play special edition\"??

I finally got a response, the emails should be sent out on the 16th. Why it takes so long I have no idea. If you don't get anything on the 16th, post in the Customer Service thread and tag as many mods as you can, someone will eventually get back to you.

I never did either.

Re: Points "play special edition"??

What's this play! Stuff?' I need to know lol

I haven't received anything either, and I also got my order on 9/1/17. Wonder if there's anything else we need to do to get the 50 pt Play! Pass?

Hi @cindycasas

Once you purchase this, you will receive an exclusive PLAY! PASS with 50 bonus Beauty Insider points via email. This pass is valid in store only with any purchase. 

Beauty On,

Mali

never got an email with points :( .... box wasn't worth t...

never got an email with points 😞 .... box wasn't worth the price... don't need another make up bag. have more samples than I can handle.... I made more gift baskets etc and things for friends should have saved my $... Impulse buy for sure..... bad shopper

RE: Re: Points \"play special edition\"??

I also got the play box special edition and did not receive the 50 points via email either.
Anonymous Insider

Hi @MaliBT

When are we supposed to get the email with the 50 points play pass in it?

I got my box last Friday, but still no email.

@Anonymous, 

You should receive this email around the 16th. Thanks!

-Mali

Anonymous Insider

@MaliBT Thanks 🙂

You're welcome! 🙂

-Mali

Thank you for explaining the process.  I received my All-Star Play box yesterday, but haven't received any emails from Sephora with the 50 Bonus points.  Do you happen to know when Sephora sends the email?  

Hey @desertgirl501 @cindycasas have either of you received the email with the Play Pass?  I received my box on the 1st and haven't seen an email yet.

Hi @angeliquec, I haven't received the email yet.  I received my box on 9/1...same as you.  On 9/2, I called Sephora Customer Service.  Spoke with Francis.  He said that Sephora automatically added the 50-bonus points to my account in lieu of sending an email to me.  I told him that others posted they received their 50-bonus points via email.  He repeated again that the points were added to my account already.

After we hung up, I checked my account and no, the 50-bonus points were not added to my account.  I don't know what to do at this point.  Please let me know if you have any thoughts on next steps..

Thank you, @angeliquec!

@desertgirl501, I'll send you a private message. 

-Mali

@desertgirl501 Maybe getting a mod involved will yield better results?  I haven't had 50 points just added to my account either, so I doubt that's the route they're going.  @MaliBT can you shed some light onto this?

RE: Re: Points \"play special edition\"??

Super helpful!!!

The all stars? I believe it does, in the email it said that you will receive an email with the points

Re: RE: Points \"play special edition\"??

Thanks for answering that because I was sooooo excited to get mine I went straight to order and didn't read the rest!!! I got my box yesterday ❤💋💄👏😁 Loving it buy didn't see play points. I will look for an email with my points.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing