Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Play box, stores and sadness

Dear sephora, Why have you gone downhill so much in the recent years? I have shopped at your stores for so many years. I was on the waitlist for the Play! Box since it first came out and then subscribed when I finally could. I have gotten 5 friends to sign up too. I like your variety of makeup and skincare as well as your usually knowledgeable employees. That's what has kept me an avid shoppwe at your store. But I recently went to three different stores near me and was incredibly displeased. 1) they couldn't answer my questions about when Play! Dates were coming back. The lady even went so far as to tell me I was mistaken about that being associated with the Play! Box. 2) I asked for a face cream recommendation without spf. She showed me 3 different products before I had to reiterate that I didn't want sunscreen. Then she huffed and brought me to one I didn't like. Then when I asked to try the belief one from the Play! Box a few months ago she told me I should have just asked for that one and brought me to it. 3) I can't remember which sephora exclusive it was that came out online then in stores but I remember wanting it really badly. I asked an employee and they said they didn't know if they were even going to get it! I mean come on! I know...limited edition, exclusive blah blah blah but you would think that you could try to stock the stores. Now back to the play box. Why can't we use our extra points online? Going to stores is a let down and I would like extra points too! The boxes have been mostly great. Two boxes have had half full and kinda dry face products but that's just the price to pay for other cool stuff. But after the awful January box I almost cancelled. Then after my face mask/wash exploded all over my February box I almost cancelled. If this month's (March) box is terrible or broken I have to cancel which would be a shame. Thanks for letting me vent and please get back to the great store I remember.

Re: Play box, stores and sadness

Hi @blessedsong

I am so sorry to hear about your in store experience. If you would like to submit a store complaint, please send me a PM with your contact information, the store location and the date of your visit. I will also do my best to answer any questions that you may have about the PLAY! box. 

Best,

Zakiya

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing