Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Womp womp... this is my box too. Not a fan for a lot of these products. I will use the exfolikate (even though i have so many) and i am excited to try the PTR. The rest will be given away.  

I'm pretty happy with my box! I got the one with the DE Serum, which I've been wanting to try for a while. I'm looking forward to trying the hair oil and the Farmacy face mist as well. Here's the Smashbox lipstick on me, I'm pleasantly surprised :

image.jpeg

That color looks amazing on you. It really pops with your skintone. On me it looks....blagh. My sister has your coloring, I'm gonna give it to her. 

@BrideSona thanks!! Hopefully your sister will like it Smiley Happy

Ooh.  That color looks very pretty on you and like a unique shade that one might not otherwise own.

thanks @kelloua! It is somewhat unique, which is nice because I have enough lipsticks as it is Smiley Very Happy 

It looks great on you, MK. On me it looks like I got nasty with a pumpkin. Or a yam (see my post below). Smiley Very Happy

Same here! It's a shame because I truly love that formula. 

Lol I laughed @jozkid because that's actually quite accurate! It's a bummer it doesn't work for everyone, it would have been nice if they customized to skintone as well as skin type

^ best description Smiley Very Happy

*scoots off to buy a pumpkin*

I don't want to know what you intend to do with that pumpkin @jesscheems! Smiley Wink

You don't ask and I won't tell Smiley Tongue hahaha 

That color looks good on you.  I got the same box and love everything in it this month.  Hope the smashbox doesn't look orangey on me.

Thanks @ragdoll4mom. It does look a little more coral/orange than in the picture, but it still works. Hope you like it on you!

Came in to say that driver's seat looks great on you @MK89 and has been on my list as well! If only we got the mini in a promo or perk here that would be so good since I never finish a full size anyway.

thanks @Anewxa! I'm glad it's not a red or a nude that I can't pull off. Seems lots of people are disappointed by the shade however, so maybe you can trade with someone for it? 

Oh Good idea, maybe someone will list in their trade list, thanka for the suggestion @MK89. I was hoping they would do a mini holiday set like the one from kvd and stila. 

Very pretty and flattering on you! @MK89

thanks @jesscheems! <3

I love this lipstick on you @MK89

I will try mine on this weekend. Hopefully it looks as good on me as it does on you! 

How are you???? Do you think a little sale shopping in SF can happen this year??

thanks @dalidyli! I like it too, and I hope you like it as well when you try it Smiley Happy

I'm doing good, just so busy all the time with work and now applying to other jobs (sigh). Hope you're doing well. I would love to do another meetup, sorry I've been so MIA! Will PM you!

1,469 Replies