Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

MSA posted box 973

Sephora Play November subscription box spoilers

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
ORIGINS Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores
IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm
PERRICONE MD H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Cloud Cream
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Perfect Nude
My Burberry Blush Perfume

RE: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Love My 1st Play Box “October “ I’m excited to see what the November Play Box includes 💗👏🏼

I ordered it last week but then it said it was canceled.

MSA just posted this box variation for November (I assume bag not included Smiley Indifferent)

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
ORIGINS Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores
IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm
PERRICONE MD H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Cloud Cream
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gel
Perfume Sample – Anyone recognize the packaging on the perfume?? Let us know in the comments!

I went to a Sephora store today so the makeup artist can...

I went to a Sephora store today so the makeup artist can give tricks avout my box. she was like we don't know what goes in the boxes. I asked about classes and she said maybe next year.

I think we should be allowed to change our sample if the...

I think we should be allowed to change our sample if the color of the foundation doesn't match

I am not happy with my play box! Nothing in it is what the picture sent me. The foundation is way way tooo dark!!!!! I currently subscribe to ipsy bag and I love it. I love Sephora so I decided to play this is the first Sephora box I received. Ipsy gives you options to opt out of certain products and customize your color. Sephora needs to make adjustments I feel like this was a total waste.

Re: RE: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

I'm not too happy with the Play box either, I feel like most of the items within the box are sample size (when you already get 3 samples for each Sephora order, it seems like the box is almost unnecessary.) I've been thinking of doing Ipsy and I might now after reading your post. For the foundation color, make sure your profile is completely filled out and next time you're at a Sephora store, get you Color IQ done! I've also read that you can swap out your foundation colors in a store. 

suggestions...box should arrive at the beginning of the m...

suggestions...box should arrive at the beginning of the month not at the 3rd week I received it after the 20th

RE: Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Is this going to be for Rouge only!?

I like play sephora 

october

october

@KatieBT, can this thread be bumped to the main board?  Smiley Happy  gracias

From MSA:

This month’s theme is “Your Complexion Companions” and there will be eight variations! First, we have a look at this month’s bag:

One box will include the following items (we’ll update as soon as we know the box number!):

Skin Laundry Hydrating Cream Face Wash
Sephora Collection Intensive Instant Moisturizer + Cream
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation – Featured in each box! (shade will be determined by your profile)
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Gucci Blom Eau De Parfum

I'm looking forward to what I receive in this month's box. However, I think it was a missed opportunity with the bag! They could have done such a cute Fall theme. Oh well. 

Not overly impressed with this months box. I love the bag...

Not overly impressed with this months box. I love the bag, but the lipstick and eyeliner I'll never use. Good thing I have a teenage daughter lol.

Hmmm. My box has devacurl, and I have straight fine hair.... and a heavier moisturizer, and I have oily skin marked. Wishing I got the herbivore!! At least I got the lipstick I wanted!

1,518 Replies