Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

I did get the e-mail too. It looks like the card will also be in the box. What's more interesting is the wording: "Stellar products are only the beginning". Do you think we will get something from that brand? Smiley Happy 

That would be awesome!  I really want to try Stellar out!

Yes! It was really convenient since I forgot the physical card. I was able to just use this one from my apple wallet instead.

I'm getting box #306. Anyone know of the products that it's suppposed to include? I noticed a lot are getting #264

@sheilam81

I am also getting box #306....I am hoping that I get my box today and if I do I will post the spoilers for you.  If you happen to find out about box #306 and don't mind sharing the info with me, I would appreciate it. Smiley Happy (just in case I don't get my box today lol)

I'm getting 306 too, I'm hoping the Christophe Robin hair scrub is in it.

I've been checking MSA for spoilers but nothing yet.

I'm also expecting 306 and I want to knowwwwww what's in it!

I got a shipping notif to my email and when I checked tracking it said it was delivered already. I have box 280.

Edit: Just saw spoilers posted on MSA.

IMG_1295.PNG

Good one @xcicee Cat Happy have always wanted to try Skin Laundry...let us know what you think. 

@xciceeI also have this box! Mine is waiting at home for me too! lol

@ZombieMetroAnt @Amysangel

My box number said 280 but when I opened it this evening they actually sent me box 264! I'm okay with this since the SL actually has ingredients that I seem to be allergic to, and the Belif essence gave me a horrible breakout before. I still recommend the Belif though, it's very hydrating and my friend loves it, it didn't make her break out at all.

P.S the nudestix color is UGLY 

Ooh, I wonder what the shade will be on the KVD liquid lippie (I'm guessing Lolita).  "Anonymous" has been pretty accurate

kvd1.JPG

KVD.JPG

I hope it's not lolita there was already a sample of that or the other pink love (lovespell?) one that was also a sample....experience says it likely will be one they already have a mini of though. I like both colors but it's nice to get something you don't have.  

Yesss!! June is my birthday month and this was the tiny push I needed to enable myself Smiley Very Happy I hope we get fun summer colors.. thank u @ZombieMetroAnt 

Colors are KDub or Lovesick allegedly

MSA spoilers posted for #075 + #091 (top to bottom) 

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 6.16.15 PM.png

Wow my box is horrible. 91. I only like the lipstick and perfume. I have hardly any hair and it certainly isn't curly. And I hate tinted stuff, especially tinted to dark. Smiley Sad boo. 

Didn't we JUST get that Porefessional in one of the last boxes?! WTH?  I'm sick of getting their left over stock.

Same with that Versace Bright Crystal, ugh

Edit: Thanks for posting @xcicee

No problem! I always stalk to see what I'm getting as soon as possible xD 

I hate tinted stuff too but the BB don't blow it is something I want to try! People posted here that it's really nice for air-dried hair. 

what is the msa? I'm new to this ..thank you

what is the msa? I'm new to this ..thank you

Re: what is the msa? I'm new to this ..thank you

MSA refers to the blog My Subscription Addiction that posts spoilers and does reviews on many different subscription boxes, like Sephora Play

1 Reply