Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Received the email a few hours ago & had some issues with the RSVP link.  I had to go through the Play section of the Sephora website to actually RSVP.

I seriously hope their "exclusive gift" isn't like the last one they gave out that consisted of a double sided mirror, note pad, & a pen.....

Annoying the closest one is 500 miles from me. Can they not expand the locations or rotate through some different locations.  Would have been nice if everyone got an extra item in their box instead. 

Thank you! I'm not driving 3 hours for what may turn out to be a DS of Smashbox primer. I've been subscribed from the git go - that email just made me angry. I don't care about the play "dates", but I like freebies just as much as anyone else. How about a unique promo code for those of us who can't make it there?? That's the least Sephora could do.

I've been trying to RSVP for the past hour or two.. can't seem to get the link to work past selecting my store. Any tips ladies? :/

Highlighted

I was able to successfully RSVP at a store I am located about an hour away from. This was the closest store I could find. It did take a few minutes (under five) to load the actual site.

Really happy with my box Smiley Happy (#059)  KVD Lovesick is a beautiful color!

This is one of the boxes I was hoping for Smiley Sad

@Samtian

I feel your pain.  This is the box variation I was hoping for as well.  I'm getting #075.  fingers crossed our boxes are good lol.

This is the box I'm getting. I'm glad I finally get to try lovesick since the one KVD liquid lipstick I've tried (lolita) looks straight up brown on me (while it looks amazing on like everyone else).

Feeling pretty meh about the rest of the box though TBH.

This is the box I'm getting. I can't remember if I already have Lovesick or not. If so, I don't mind. The color I do have is beautiful. Also liking I get to try the Coola setting spray. Not excited about Porefessional (already tried it before and thought it was alright) or the Verb Sea Spray (hair salt sprays always make my hair look and feel dried out).

@Madeline7

I actually think this is one of the better boxes and I'm super happy for you.  I was kind of hoping this would be my box lol (I'm getting #75)  Let me know if you like the Verb spray I was super curious about that product!  Smiley Happy

I'm so over play. The only thing I'm interested in is the lipstick. I hate sea salt spray, I don't use it. I think the profile should be more specific. I straighten my hair and would prefer a blow out cream or something. 

I feel like I have a stock pile of dry shampoo. I don't mind having another pore professional but who hasn't gotten this as a sample already. The setting spray is interesting but I have a deluxe sample and the spray doesn't work so I have used it. Waste of $10. I should have just used 100 points and got the kvd in lovesick

I will be getting that box also, and I am happy to try those items.

I guess I am the only person left who has never had a sample of Porefessional, or ever tried it!

I really wanted to try that Ouai hair oil, but I'm not mad at this box as I wanted to try the Coola out anyways. The Klorane mini will be good for on the go, and I've never tried the color Lovesick so all in all I'm pretty happy about this box Smiley Happy

I'm sure you guys have seen the full spoilers for Box 49 posted on MSA - I'm box 56 and will anxiously await those reveals 💕

@ZombieMetroAnt, How do I find out the number of the box I'll be getting? I'm new to Play so just curious about that. Smiley Very Happy

@angel7594 click on recent orders & select the one that's your play box.  The last 3 digits of the item # are how the boxes are coded.

YAY @angel7594!  I hope you enjoy this sub...yeah, what @ElleElleG said.  This is the number you're looking for when you select "order details"ange.JPGI'm curious to know which one you're getting, Angel!  Thanks for your help ElleElle

💕

@ZombieMetroAnt, Mine says "in progress" with no item number, so maybe I'm not getting the July box even though I've been charged. Thanks for the help! ❤

0.JPGoh no, that is so weird @angel7594!  I wonder if that's because this is your first box and they want to keep you in suspense - that's how they initiate all new members.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  Will you still share with us the goodies you get?  

@angel7594 mine still says in progress as well and I've had it for months...half the time mine shows up without saying it was shipped haha so if you got charged you'll most likely get it!

@ZombieMetroAnt Sorry I can't reply under your posting. Smiley Sad 

I will definitely share when I get my first box because I'm really excited! Smiley Very Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt

Hey Z!  ❤ So my account updated this morning, and I am getting the July box, number 64! Smiley Very Happy Looking forward to spoiler info on the contents, lol! 

Just wondering how you all got started on the subscription. I have never gotten anything from Sephora on this. I only know about it from here on BT. I remember at first I think it was only offered in a trial area of the US but then I thought it was going to be available to everyone starting 2016. But half the year is over and nada from Sephora direct. I have put my email address in on a waiting list from the link above like 3 times. Is there some secret method or do you have to know somebody in a high place Smiley Wink I am rouge multiple times over and with most business' that would count for a lot but with Sephora not so much...or not at all LOL. I mean I really don't NEED anymore deluxe sample size stuff but I was just wondering how you all got signed up.