Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

I would be happy with this because these are actually items that are new to me and aren't constantly included as free samples. 

I canceled my subscription after receiving the December box (only kept one item)...but resubscribed today after seeing these spoilers! Yay! Glad I got back in! Now I just hope I actually get these items in my variation Smiley Wink

I'm getting box 574 so hopefully some of these will be in it! December's box was a bore other than getting a UD spray for my face/trooper liner to replace mine that just went out...The Detox hair spray GAGGED me with how overpowering the scent was.

The Feb theme is up.

This is what pops up when you press on the Click to Reveal link:

Hmmm maybe those NARS velvet lip glide deluxe samples we've seen floating will make their way into this box Smiley Happy

Or the NARS velvet lip pencil in ... drumroll.. rikugien?? Smiley Tongue (i do hope it's the lip glide though)

That's more sad than funny.  I really hope it's not another one.  This is the new Benefit They're Real Mascara.  Anybody remember when we got 1/2 dozen of those each year?  

I would appreciate another Lip Velvet though.

Ughhhh, I want this so bad!  Especially since Feb will be a lippie one.  I've signed up, hopefully a spot will come open soon. Smiley Happy

Keep trying randomly.  I hear it opens up and you can sign up before you even get the email. 

I got a nudestik in belle in a previous box. Maybe they restocked?

I like the theme of this one!

I was able to subscribe just now! February's theme is exciting :-)

Box 591 posted by MSA 

Clinique Moisturizer Pep-Start HydroBlur
Origins Refreshing Eye Cream
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy in Milkshake
Sephora Collection Lashcraft Length & Volume Mascara
Tarte Lipstick
Prada Candy

😞☹️ tarte though? How is that on par with bite and nars? This is the first play box I don't want at all 

Meh, not excited about Too Faced or tarte lipstick. Honestly not excited about anything in this months box. 

I know, right @jen81 & @misscg?  I had my fingers crossed for the multi-stick.  

Those lip colors are too light for me.

I need to update my profile to something else because this month's bag sucks. I ended up buying the sijcp lip favorites to FINALLY try bound and bought a multistick in a color I've been wanting to try (honey wheat?)

I got so excited that I *thought* I was getting box 575, but I actually read wrong and my tracking number for another order also ended in 575. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad heartbreak!!!

Alas, getting box 591.

Meh... This is my first box and I don't like it. I hate anything Origins because it never gets along well with my skin and same goes for Clinique Smiley Sad Those will be in a STB for sure and the rest is just ok.. hopefully next months is better. What I'm really excited about is the bag lol

What is the with the Clinique (and Origins)? I received the Almost Lipstick (in Black Honey) last month.  For me, it's a bit retro, but not in a glamorous or fun way.  Both lines are just solid basics from my middle school and early high school years.  I'd rather receive items from new/luxury/unique brands.  ~end rant~ 🤓

Highlighted

Received my Play box and my highlighter too was broken.  The entire thing popped off when I opened the cap.  Not cool.

Did anyone else get this yet?

I got this too and tried to rsvp, the site was down at first and now there are no reservations left for my store apparently. Smiley Sad

The same thing happened to me and I'm quite perturbed.  I tried to RSVP via the email and the Play! section of the site and it didn't work.  I was finally able to see the stores and there was one for all of NYC so of course there weren't any spots left.  Very frustrating! 

Saw the email and it honestly annoyed me, the special gift should've been an extra item in everyone's box as opposed to something you can only get by going to a play date.

8 Replies