Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Highlighted

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Speaking of IG, has anyone else been getting annoyed with the Adore Box spam that takes over the hashtag? 

Yes very annoying, I want to see play by Sephora boxes! @txcatx

You're the ones getting the Milk stick!!! Full spoilers from MSA: Smiley Happy

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/05/play-by-sephora-may-2017-box-306-full-spoilers.html

I Really do not want the MILK highlight thingy . It will literally go into a pile of unused highlighters. and I was really hoping for the  nudestix . but the rest  seems ok . I haven't tried the fragrance and I am just very happy it isn't warm cotton . All in all I'm not over excited but it is a fair box for me . 

the Milk product is actually a pore blurring primer type product, from what I understand @Tstorm. Sorry it's not the box of your dreams Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Ok that makes a difference , at least it is something I would like to try . Thank you for clearing that up 

thank you @jriskus

MSA posted spoiler for the box 832. Thank you MSA!

I love BB mascara with all my heart, but for me this box is "how to recycle unrecyclable".

I agree...nothing here interests me and we've seen it all before Smiley Sad 

Ugh this is what I'm getting. Don't want the red liquid lipstick. And hate the E&J Bourbon perfume, it smells like cigars and alcohol to me lmao. But I like the rest, I own all the items but I like them. 

I actually really like this box and will use everything except for the primer! It's nothing new, but I have and like the setting spray and dry shampoo, so these will be great for traveling over the holidays. I like the lip stain, too--I have it in a couple other colors and looking forward to getting the red one.

My order status shows box 224, so I'm wondering what the different products will be.  Definitely hoping one product is at least the E&J because I cannot stand any of the perfumes from the E&J line.

This is my box.. I'm okay with everything except drybar, their products are too strongly scented for me.

Got this one too. Ehhh....I'll use the stuff, but I definitely won't be trying out new products considering I've already tried 5 out of 6.

I'm getting 832 as well. The setting spray is favorite so I'll never turn away more all night and I have been wanting to try that dry shampoo (more the dry conditioner, but whatever). I'm not oily so I don't need a mattifying anything. While I don't like any E&J perfume Bourbon is one I can tolerate the most HOWEVER I've sampled all the E&J perfumes a thousand times already.    The mascara and red lip stain are just more to add to the collection

This is my box (I think!)

Has anyone tried the cream lip stain before? I think it'll be in 01 Always Red. I'm scared to try out reds since I've never really done red lips before without sheering them out.

Or the MUFE Primer? I used to use primers, but now I don't really anymore and instead use my sunscreen as my base.

@flyte I have tried this primer and I did not like it at all. I have combo skin (oily t zone) and I found it not working well with my skin. Also, as I applied it, the primer would roll up into little white eraser-shaving-like bits. It was disturbing. 

I'm actually cancelling my subscription after seeing this reveal. I love the UD all nighter, but I have plenty. I also received  the Sephora Lip Stain for free in store before too. Everything is recycled.

i have combo skin too and that's what makes me so meh about most primers :/ they either don't work or dry out my skin a lot

I have a mini of the red lip stain, it's a beautiful true red, but for some reason when I wore it the first time it smeared more than I expected...i also own the full size Marvelous Mauve and Blaclberry sorbet mini, which have never given me that issue.

i may try setting it with a liner pre-application next time to see if I get better results. Here's the size I have with a swatch. Sorry the lighting makes it seem more orange based than it is 😬

haha! that size is so cute @ashacroo

i may have to give it a shot!

This is my box too...feeling eh about it. I have tried everything except the Bobbi brown mascara

Anyone else get a messed up Josie Moran DS?? I can't post pics at the moment, but my jar arrived open and the product (about half the size of a dime; a bit bigger than a pea size) is all dried out and gross looking. Even if it were sealed there is no way that you would be able to more than one use out of this jar. I guess I'm calling the Rouge line tomorrow. Everything else came just fine (I got box 444) and am excited to try the LP.

Yikes, the box I'm getting has this product in it so I'm curious if mine will arrive like this.

I've seen that on Instagram too! Maybe they just skimped on the product? Smiley Sad 

Mine arrived sealed and is very odd. It's like a ball of silly putty? Same exact texture. I don't know what it's supposed to be like and if the weather has something to do with this. 

1 Reply