Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Ouchies, YoiFran! Your reaction sounded like one my friend had (she tried it right before a date...needless to say it got cancelled).

Lip plumper formulas can be quite....stimulating. When they first launched it seemed most formulas went for that burning/stinging feel because many used cinnamon or other "mild" irritants to stimulate blood flow to lips to thus make them appear fuller and more engorged with blood so they'd also be more rosy and full of color. Like I mentioned, then there was a transition to more cooling/tinging versions that often used mint or menthol extracts to still stimulate but cut down on discomfort. Of course the use of mint doesn't immediately make the formula "safe" for everyone, so test patches/applications are always recommended. I remember Lip Fusion was another brand that really focused on plumpers and eventually launched more user-friendly formulas. Their Lip InFATuation line uses marine botanicals that bind moisture to lips to "plump" them and peptides to smooth lines and their texture, these didn't sting or burn.

@myumew That pouch is so pretty!  I am sorry to hear the Lip Injection didn't work for you.  Smiley Sad

i will be getting the same bag too it seems! the bag is so cute and i have been wanting to try the lip glide! overall pretty stoked!

Here are the spoilers, posted by MSA, for box 575:

575.JPG

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Make Up Forever Aqua XL Waterproof Eye Pencil in m-10
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate exfoliator
Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume

All of those would make me a happy camper, though I am pretty well set for primer (pun intended...)!

LOL @MsTree 0000000000.JPG0000000000.JPG0000000000.JPG

Smiley Sad I hate Daisy and the Primer. 

Oh no, is this your box @Samtian  I'm 583.

@ZombieMetroAnt Yep its ma box. 

Same!  @ZombieMetroAnt  I haven't seen any spoilers yet....

Same! I want to know what's coming.. I always fight myself to not check out spoilers and still end up looking anyway. guilty pleasure.. muahahaha

I have 583 too!! I normally never look for spoilers but now I want to know what's coming! lol

Thank god I'm not getting this recycle trash box... 

I have a feeling all of us are getting the eyeliner and eye makeup remover....

Yes they're all basics, but tbh I love those because they are perfect for travel or when I'm running low on things between sales. 

Hellllllllloooooooooo!!!  Box 306!

Reveal yourself!

Mine has delivery for Saturday! 

LOVE that we get Hair Care in this box!!!!  My fave category!

But, if I get something LP or Dry Shampoo.......I am gonna SCREAM!  hahahahahah!  

ISO: SR Clay Cleanser in case someone doesn't like theirs!  

@wheeeee thank goodness I reread your post.  I took you screaming at receiving LP or Dry Shampoo as a good thing, I was about to go through my stash & see what I could send you Smiley Wink

ahhh, that is very sweet! @ElleElleG

hahahahah!   They just always send LP or a Dry Shampoo in these sub boxes.

Looking forward to seeing some 'variation.'   So far, the hair products revealed are great!  ;')

I also like when we get niche brands. Fun to try!

This is my box too Smiley Very Happy 

Come on Anonymous, share the goods Smiley Wink ❤️

Same here!!! My box is will be delivery on Saturday too.

I even scoured the #sephoraplay tag on IG in hopes of seeing box 306... it is really playing hard to get!

1 Reply