Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

hellosubscription has full spoilers, I'm getting box #450, which has:

Spoiler
Clinique Black Honey
Ouai Treatment Masque
Tarte FRXXXTION Stick
AmorePacific Cushion Compact Foundation in shades 104 & 106 (both for neutral to cool undertones)
Farmacy Honey Potion
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly

I'm a bit disappointed in the foundation sample, considering it's not the "deluxe sample" size one would expect, and the undertones are completely wrong for me.  Not to mention, the SPF ingredients give me breakouts, but at this point, what doesn't break me out?! haha 

However, I am very curious about the other products.  I have the Clinique and I'm excited to have a travel size to throw in my purse.

I'm excited about this box, though the AmorePacific isn't going to work for me, either. I've been wanting to try the Farmacy and Ouai! 

I was disappointed about not getting to try a Pinrose perfume until I saw on Instagram that it's just one of those packet things that they have in the sample section sometimes. At least you can probably get more uses out of a vial?

I've enjoyed the other Tory Burch perfumes I've sampled, so I'm content with this option.  I've been eager to sample a Pinrose scent, however.  Maybe next month Smiley Happy

Both the Farmacy and Ouai look promising, I hope the masque works well with curly hair.

this is my most disappointing box so far. I would much rather have gotten 435....Foils, really? And i won't even be able to use them. Would rather have gotten the dermablend powder. And would rather have gotten the pinrose perfume. 

Thanks for sharing @lostaloha. Even though I updated my profile to reflect my needs, I'm not getting a foundation sample I can use in my shade. I'm dry and the frxxxtion stick seems to be more tailored towards oily skin, so eh but willing to try as reviews are good across the board. I already have honey potion, ouai mask, and clinique black honey and they're nothing special to me. This is a miss for me and I don't regret canceling starting next month. 

When products don't work for me, such as a moisturizer breaking me out, I'll end up using it on my hands/feet at night, before bed.

I wonder if you could use the frxxxtion stick as an exfoliator for your hands/feet as a mini mani/pedi.

Box #477 thanks to _cupofdee on instagram.  MUFE eyeshadow is a repeat, but the Algenist drops look awesome.  

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 1.12.53 PM.png

Ooh, this ones mine!!  Love it....

Yay, I'm pretty excited for everything in this box. I've always been curious about the Algenist drops and if I recall correctly, that Watt's Up sample size literally lasted throughout my entire highschool career lol

This would have been my ideal box! Smiley Sad

My box showed up today, great surprise especially as I could have sworn I was getting box 444.

Anyhoo, the Algenist drops are BEAUTIFUL! the color is perfect for fair skinned gals like myself and though I was not anticipating it, I am really glad I got this box.

The MUFE shadow seems nice, too.

OMG. Now I am jealous of two boxes! That algenist bottle calls to me!

So the theme is Rising Stars - the "bag" looks really cute!

000.JPG

Pic from MSA

Is the bag plastic?  Oh I am SO glad they're making it recyclable lol.  I didn't know what to do with all those fabric bags adding up, it was stressful D:

It sure looks like it, right?  Liz also posted the "featured" items for this month - not too shabby:

Spoiler
000.JPG

@Madeline7 I'm not sure what the material is, but for your fabric ones I've heard a lot of subscribers say they've been using the bags for storage or using as small gift/goodie bags. You can also use them to sort out your different samples and deluxe samples. I believe another person said she used them to store her face masks. I'm sure they're great for travel too. Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

I've been using the bags as cloths to lay my brushes on while they dry.

I use mine to sort my necklaces and use them to separate my items in my toiletries bag whenever I travel. Smiley Happy

IMG_3993.JPG

Received my 264 box today

@MariaLis ooo I like this one a LOT!

what is the color on nudestix? this is my box too <3

5 Replies