Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Ooh, this ones mine!!  Love it....

Yay, I'm pretty excited for everything in this box. I've always been curious about the Algenist drops and if I recall correctly, that Watt's Up sample size literally lasted throughout my entire highschool career lol

This would have been my ideal box! Smiley Sad

My box showed up today, great surprise especially as I could have sworn I was getting box 444.

Anyhoo, the Algenist drops are BEAUTIFUL! the color is perfect for fair skinned gals like myself and though I was not anticipating it, I am really glad I got this box.

The MUFE shadow seems nice, too.

OMG. Now I am jealous of two boxes! That algenist bottle calls to me!

So the theme is Rising Stars - the "bag" looks really cute!

Pic from MSA

Is the bag plastic?  Oh I am SO glad they're making it recyclable lol.  I didn't know what to do with all those fabric bags adding up, it was stressful D:

It sure looks like it, right?  Liz also posted the "featured" items for this month - not too shabby:

Spoiler

@Madeline7 I'm not sure what the material is, but for your fabric ones I've heard a lot of subscribers say they've been using the bags for storage or using as small gift/goodie bags. You can also use them to sort out your different samples and deluxe samples. I believe another person said she used them to store her face masks. I'm sure they're great for travel too. Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke
Highlighted

I've been using the bags as cloths to lay my brushes on while they dry.

I use mine to sort my necklaces and use them to separate my items in my toiletries bag whenever I travel. Smiley Happy

Received my 264 box today

@MariaLis ooo I like this one a LOT!

what is the color on nudestix? this is my box too <3

Greystone!

I got it today. Love the formula but the color! MEH! 

This was my box too this month! Although I really wanted the Milk stick, I was pretty happy with this, since I've wanted to try the Cristophe Robin scrub for over a year and always seem to miss out on the samples when they're available.

The highlighter also looks really nice, and while I don't like Ceramic Slip enough to purchase it, I enjoy using it when I have samples.

The Nudestix looks a bit dark for me, but I'll still try it, since I like their products. And I'll try the lip plumper too, but if it burns at all, I'm tossing it.

Has anyone out there gotten box 298? That's the one that I'm scheduled to get but I've seen NOTHING written about it yet. I don't even think I've seen anyone say that's the one they're getting.

*I'm getting the special box* LOL!

Special box:

Smashbox primer

Living Proof PHD

Benefit Porefessional

KVD black eye liner

and a surprise!

LOL!! If that was a real box... I don't know WHAT I would do!!

Holy crap. I started reading it and my heart was sinking. It took me a sec until I realized you were messing with me!  Oh what a downer of a box that would be!

Don't forget Sephora eye makeup Remover Smiley Happy

Surprise = Origins Ging Zing!  lol!!

I got my box yesterday, two days earlier than expected. I didn't have any issues with the highlighter like everyone else seems to be having other than it doesn't look that glowy on me.

The Nudestix lip color is UGLY! I only swatched it on the back of my hand to see what the color truly looked like. Something I want to to try is to see if it can work as a contouring stick. I'm going to try that this weekend.

I totally agree about the Nudestix color. I tried it on hoping it could look cool...nope makes me look scary!