Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Here is box 583 according to MSA - I'm still waiting for my box (591) 00000.JPG

msa.JPG

msa1.JPG

Clinique Moisturizer Pep-Start HydroBlur
Origins Refreshing Eye Cream
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy in Milkshake
Sephora Collection Lashcraft Length & Volume Mascara
Bite Beauty Multistick in Cashew
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

i wanted to try one of the bite multi sticks. Yay. 

Oh wow! This box looks awesome. Neroli Portofino is my favorite perfume ever, fresh and clean smelling...brings a smile to my face every time I wear it.  And I've been wanting to try the Pep Start, Ginzing, and multistick. To anyone who's getting this box, you're soooo lucky!!

Boy, do I wish I were getting this box instead of 575!

@txcatx, me too!!

Come on box 591 - this kinda feels like a lottery *no whammys no whammys* lol Smiley Very Happy

Yay!!! @JazaChai Our box!

Welll... hmm. Looks like everything is the same as 575 except the one thing I was interested in, lol (apparently I am one of the few BT denizens that does not yet have Bound). But I don't have Bite Cashew either, so I'll take it. Also, I much prefer the TF to the MJ.

Aaaand I suppose I can use the moisturizer on my neck at least, and eventually I'll get around to the mascara. So it's not a total waste on those.

So, 9/10 star product with 3/10 for the rest of the bag... average of 6 I suppose? I would have paid $10 for the Bite mini by itself probably, so I'm still not super excited but I am at least not actively disgruntled.

Ohhhh I think I'd rather have this one! ❤️

Still not my bag, but really hoping mine has the bite in it. Don't have that color yet and I love my multisticks.

Darn I was really hoping for the NARS Lip Glide in Bound.

really hoping for this box with the bite multi stick!!! I just signed up again.

Odd, I found my 575 box at my front door despite getting a shipping notification just last night. Pleasant surprise!

28FF5E43-1B24-4F26-BB00-624D8677228B.jpg

I really love the blush shade of the bag. So cute!

714AB3DD-2C1E-4043-BA7C-C4CFB46169AA.jpg

I don't think there's much shade variation in 575—I also received Lip Glide in Bound and Lip Injection in Milkshake.

Update: Everyone was right—the Lip Injection is very uncomfortable. I don't think it's painful per se.. but it's definitely an uncomfortable burning sensation (kind of like when you accidentally get hot sauce on your lips?). Smiley Sad

Oh my gosh!  That bag is so cute @myumew  Thanks for the pics!

Ooooo, that bag is beautiful! I love the color, I hope Sephora continues to change up how the actual bags. I loved the December black/rose gold bag, and I love to repurpose them as goodie bags for friends and family when I give samples.

Thanks for the information on the Lip Injection. I have not tried it before, but it sounds like I will not want to.

The Lip Injection formula is definitely more on the burning/stinging side of sensations versus many lip plumpers of today which have more of a tingling/cooling effect. Def not for everyone, and if you haven't tried a lip plumper before, maybe do a test patch because I've known folks who have had allergic reactions to the TF formula specifically to where their lips got all puffy and the skin around their mouths became red.

is the lip injection feeling something similar to like buxom lip glosses?

The Buxom glosses use methol/mint in their formulas so it's more "cooling" compared to the TF Lip Injection. 

If anyone remembers DuWop's Lip Venom, the TF formula is more along those lines. I've personally used the TF formula before and I don't mind the sting/burn sensation (it's like if you ate too many spicy, hot cinnamon candies versus eating a peppermint), but I know it's not a sensation that many people are game for.

I always loved the Lip Venom, so I'm actually excited for the Lip Injection in my box.  I'm unsure about the shade, but I'm sure I can manipulate it to get a more wearable color for me.

@lylysa I bought it in TJMaxx full size for about 5$ without knowing what a lip injection was and I had a horrible reaction to it, my lips peeled and burned for hours... Now I stay away from every lip plumper :s