Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Thanks for sharing!!! My box hasn't even shipped yet..

I would absolutely love this box...the first spoiler MSA posted did NOT impress me at all, as none of the brands were even remotely up-and-coming besides maybe Milk. I kind of like that Sephora has been keeping us on our toes this month, I'm a total spoilsport when it comes to peeking at my sub boxes early so it would be nice to open a box that's truly a surprise for once!!

Le sigh.  I hate to complain but I am so not impressed this month....

This pale pink lipstick (1) looks like the Sephora minis you go pick up FREE in store and (2) is no bueno for my melanin....I have yet to see them send a lipstick shade that flatters more than one skin tone.

KVD Trooper.  I actually LOVE this, but make it a bonus item.  How many times has this eyeliner been a point perk or featured in a kit?  A couple were even in the appreciation bags both last year and this year.

Ole Henriksen, same as KVD.  It's frequently a point perk or in moisture kits.

I recognize that it is hard to please everyone but at the very least try to be inclusive in the box items and do not include items that make frequent appearances as perks (UNLESS it is a bonus item for the month).

I could not agree with you more! 

I got the Dr. Jart box and that was the only new thing in my box.  I am on total overload from the mini lippies, Living Proof and KVD Liner (although that is my fave and I hoard it/buy it like crazy). 

Given that this month marks the One Year Anniversary of Sephora Play, I would have liked to see some newer products and something special to celebrate the OneYear mark!!!!

Generally my favorite months have been the ones when there was least overlap with recent perks.

Same!

Word on the street is spots are opening up!  If you haven't joined, try and see if it goes through.

10.JPG

http://www.sephora.com/play

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you very much for the heads up! I was able to subscribe just now. I had been on the waiting list, never getting in....but the link you provided worked! 

HOORAY!!!  

Yes!!! Hooray!!!!!!! Thank you!

Mine shipped yesterday! So-So or mama-huhu. 

I guess this one is 'theme' for eyes.

Can we get a 'body' box, pleeeeeease!!!

(without self-tanners or SPF, of course)

Yessss please! 

Mine didn't ship yet so idk which one I'm getting but I hope it's the one with clean blonde rose and Lancôme. I have the cotton and agenist already! Smiley Wink

I was excited when they revealed the theme but I'm a little let down by what they ended up putting in the box. I thought they were going to put a pair of lashes in there! 

Lashes sound fun!  Then maybe I will go in-store and get an 'eye' make-over and use the points card that  I haven't used, yet.  lol

Good idea for the Nov/Dec box.  Sephora likes to put lashes in boxes during the holidays. 

How are you all figuring out if you got the oily skin or dry skin box? I'm not seeing anything on my phone in my profile/account that differentiates the box....

@snoflakefaerie I can see the description where it is listed under Purchases

00000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks, I guess mine just didn't say which one I got. Wah wah.

play box.jpg

Glad it's not just me! Mine doesn't show which one either. Probably because I never filled out a survey. I wonder if they'll send a random one each time...

You would miss the 10 points that it gives you for the box every month. They do send a coupon for an extra 50 points with an in store purchase, but you should be able to use that on any account because it's scannable. 

No problem! Yeah I don't blame you for wanting to be able to keep track. The account that your box is on should have the list of items from all the play boxes you've received. It's under the beauty bag section after you hit account then you just click on Sephora play. That way it makes it easier to purchase full sized items if you end up liking them.  Hey that's a great excuse to use your husbands credit card, I wouldn't be disappointed in that lol.                                                    I think that you can use it inside Jcp but I just read the coupon and all it says that you recieve the points with any in store purchase.image.jpegimage.jpeg

You're welcome, glad to help Smiley Happy

2 Replies