Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Hey guys new here but super excited  to be apart  of play after waiting  what seems like forever!!! I check the FAQ and didn't  see it but if we got in today is it too late to get this month box?

Thank you  so much!!!!!

Thank you!!!

I'd like to know the answer to this also. I enrolled yesterday in both Play and BirchBox. BB charged my card immediately for the June box. Sephora hasn't submitted the charge yet so I'm guessing July will be my first box.

they charge for the play box around the fourth of the month so prob. Will get July box.  Birchbox I think you may get the June. They said under the faqs that it takes 10 days after charge to ship. I enrolled in birchbox about June 6 and it says in progress and hasn't shipped yet. 

The January Play spoiler page is up: http://www.sephora.com/play-january-2016?icid2=play_leftnav_nextmonth_link

Spoiler
Sephora Play Jan16 Spoiler Page

Here are my guesses:

Spoiler
1. Peel with willow bark extract for glowing complexion - I think it will be this: http://www.sephora.com/first-aid-transforming-peel-off-mask-P394643

2. Easy-to-use highlight stick - It's definitely going to be the Clinique chubby stick (you can tell from the spoiler photo): http://www.sephora.com/chubby-stick-sculpting-highlight-P393634?skuId=1674720

I want the highlight stick, and I do not even care what brand it is. I have to stop checking the waitlist. Every time I enter my email to see if any spots opened, I think I am re-writing my original entry (putting me lower on the list). If that is how it works, then I say oops! Pretty sure I've done that at least three times.

I was honestly shocked to get my invitation last week (or maybe it was the week before. I live way out in West Texas - about 5 hour drive to the closest Nordstrom, IKEA, etc. I guess maybe they are just expanding state-wide?

Maybe. That makes more sense than thinking I keep erasing my original placeholder.

i just gave up mine.  Im looking at cutting back $ and have several boxes and haven't been super impressed, so maybe my spot will go to one of you ladies now Smiley Happy

I have done it at least three time too! Ugh tired of waiting!

UPDATED: 28 Sept

Edited comment, because my box has arrived!!! Smiley Very Happy 

According to the tracking information it is still in nowhere land, but regardless of the tracking info it made it to my door. 

Supposedly, Amazon is using US Postal Service.  They are swamped!!!  At least my local post office is as this just started not too long ago.  US Post Office did not hire more people, but instead staff is working late into the  night.

This is info straight from my US Post Office when I had problems getting my last  4 packages on-time or at all if I did not go looking for them.  Get this.  All they had to do was put them in my PO Box. Still my 2 Day Priority Mail was not in my box after 2+  more days. More annoying is that their website never updates so you cannot track your package.

This gives me the sads because before Amazon hijacked the Post Office this summer my local branch was A+!!!!!

Sephora shipping is the best! Flash shipping, regular shipping all because they use UPS!  This sub box should stay UPS....never ever......US Post Office.  

Or, that crap that 

Ulta does. Half UPS and then US Post Office. Nothing is MORE annoying than this shipping option. This is why we get our packages in 14 days! 

That's what this Sephora box did; UPS at first and transferred to the USPS. No tracking worked after it got to USPS. Definitely not my favorite form of shipping, but it could be worse I guess?

Smiley Sad  I hope they find it for you, soon!

UPS has completely lost my packages a few times, including a rush Amazon order with goodie bag stuff for my daughter's b-day party last year.  We keep joking that it will turn up at our house when we least expect it.

That's super bizarre.  I get a lot of stuff through Amazon and they do something similar with both UPS and Fedex.  Same with the packages I get from Julep.  Usually it's pretty reliable but when it's bad, it's bad.  I had a situation with Fedex & USPS where I was given completely different answers and no one wanted to be accountable.  Also had an issue recently where I tried UPS Access Point for the first time.  Never again.  Someone else's package from a completely different store with a completely different tracking # was in my box while my package was MIA.  They finally located it but then it got sent back to Sephora rather than to me even though it was 100% UPS's error and my address was 100% right.  And wouldn't you know it, it was a Bite LE lipstick.  Sigh.  I can relate to your frustration.  So much time wasted on hold and talking to different people.  Hang in there!

thanks!

Box 23!

DSC_3509.JPG

The Tarte lippie is indeed "Set Sail"  which is so fortuitous since this was next on my list to try. I've got a couple of other colors in this formula, and it's quite lovely, nice and opaque and doesn't wear down funny (at least the colors I have).

I'm super happy with this box, I will use everything except the perfume (which I never use anyhow) so WIN! I'm already a fan of the Caudalie serum (got the full size) so a little travel sized one is a bonus.

I got 23 as well. Love the Tarte Lippie and the Caudalie Serum, but dang I hate that Fresh Rose Face Mask. I still had a deluxe sample of it from last year and never finished it I disliked it so much. I would have loved a different mask. 

This is the box I got. Not impressed, as usual. I really...

This is the box I got. Not impressed, as usual. I really wish Rouge could pick their box after the first or 2nd teaser was released.
5 Replies