Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

This should probably go on the Trade thread but I'll ask here, just in case....if anyone wants to trade their KVD lippie KDub for Lovesick, lemmi know Cat LOL  I already have Lovesick in my collection of KVD minis.  

@ZombieMetroAnt PM me. I have it and it can be yours!

OMG @jozkid I'm so excited! I'm doing a jiggy....

funny-dance-dancing-animated-gif-image-5.gif

Heart thank you!  

She's stealing my moves!

I am totally confused. I just got my third Play box ( July) and I LOVE IT!!! But how do you know which box you are getting ahead of time??? I got the box with Boscia Pore Pudding and bare Minerals lippie. I like bareMinerals but I  LOVE TARTE and would have been happier with that lippie. Help!!

I just checked, and it doesn't look like you can see your box number from the app, but you definitely can from the website. Under "Orders", click on "View Details" for your Play! order (it's the order that usually bills on the 3rd or 4th of the month if you've got a ton of orders). On the detail page, there's an item number listed under the "Play! by SEPHORA / July 2017 Play". The last three numbers are the box numbers that everyone references in spoilers. 

@MissPuff   Thanks, lovely!!!

MissPuff wrote:

I just checked, and it doesn't look like you can see your box number from the app, but you definitely can from the website. Under "Orders", click on "View Details" for your Play! order (it's the order that usually bills on the 3rd or 4th of the month if you've got a ton of orders). On the detail page, there's an item number listed under the "Play! by SEPHORA / July 2017 Play". The last three numbers are the box numbers that everyone references in spoilers. 

@coneill45 

This is how Smiley Happy @MissPuff explained it perfectly. 

20150922_184150.jpg

Look what was waiting outside for me!

Lucky! I received my box today but mine was missing two items. Sephora issued a refund but I'm super bummed. 

Oh no! That's awful! I was looking forward to it for so long, I would have been heartbroken Smiley Sad

Oh no!  Did they refund you for the cost of the full box or say 2/6 of the cost.  I guess given it is the rollout period it's kind of a given that there will be mistakes (even though they are extremely disappointing).  However, it does seem like a miss that they can't approach it like Birchbox often does and just send you the missing items.

Just saw a picture of the Sephora November play on Instagram. It looks like it includes:

- A bite beauty high pigment pencil in Rhubarb

- A buxom full on lip cream in Dolly

- A Sephora waterproof eye pencil in 29 my boyfriends jeans 

- A Josie Maran argan oil light

- A make up for ever hydrating step 1 primer 

& lastly a Stella McCartney Stella perfume sample 

I already own everything except the bite lippie and the Sephora eye pencil so I'm not very excited for this month's box but the content is pretty good compared to other monthly subscription boxes. Smiley Happy

Thanks for relaying the information! I think I agree with you; the samples look to be a pretty solid line-up, so how you feel about the box will probably depend on how you feel about a brand/if you already have a product or not. 

I'm excited for the bite lip pencil (can never have too much Bite! Smiley Very Happy), but I'm fairly certain I've owned Dolly once, I received the eyeliner as a promo code sample once, and I have such mixed feelings regarding Josie Maran argan oil. I'm interested in testing out the primer, but as I'm fairly picky about my primers, that sample feels like a toss-up for me too. 

OMGGGG BITE Rhubarb is my favorite color from the brand. It is my mistress lipstick (my biach is KVD Lolita). This box looks amazing def better than last month's box. Last month's box was a total let down. I 'm gonna be really happy if that's what we're getting!!

Can you link?

Not super excited by th is except for Bite, but the last two months were good, so it's ok. I don't expect to love every box

Does anyone know if I can use my Play card for the 50 points at SiJCP stores? Has anyone tried? 

Yep! That is where I redeemed mine. Granted the manager was confused about what it was, but thankfully one of the cast members knew what it was.

Yay! Thank you @Samtian!! 

4 Replies