Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Play! By Sephora March Box

Everyone post a picture of their March box and if you liked subscribing so far! It’s my first box & I wanna see how it is for everyone else

RE: Re: Play! By Sephora March Box

Yeah Sephora’s box is already frustrating me my tracking tool said it was to be here Monday, it’s Thursday. It said it was at my postal service Monday and ready to be picked up. Then it said in transit, Monday. It’s Thursday night and I live ten minutes away from the P.O. Box. Called Sephora they told me to call the ups. I called them then they told me to call the post office. I shouldn’t have to do the job of Sephora and it’s the first and last box I’ll be herring. Love the app but not the box and I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews on the box. Definitely looking into allure thank you!

RE: Re: Play! By Sephora March Box

Yeah Sephora’s box is already frustrating me my tracking tool said it was to be here Monday, it’s Thursday. It said it was at my postal service Monday and ready to be picked up. Then it said in transit, Monday. It’s Thursday night and I live ten minutes away from the P.O. Box. Called Sephora they told me to call the ups. I called them then they told me to call the post office. I shouldn’t have to do the job of Sephora and it’s the first and last box I’ll be herring. Love the app but not the box and I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews on the box. Definitely looking into allure thank you!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing