Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Play Box

Cancelled my subscription yesterday, I have had Play for over a year and in the last 3-4 months it's got progressively worse. I have a ton of mascaras, lid primers, dry shampoo and matte lip sticks that I'll never use......Going to test Ipsy out โœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐Ÿฝ

Play Box

This is a very helpful post. Thank you! I am new-ish to Play (3 months in) and I'm just not impressed. I keep hoping that the next month will be "it" but literally just now before reading your post, I was contemplating cancelling. Was it good for you at anytime during the year that you were subscribed?

When I first subscribe it was amazing, ever month I enjoy...

When I first subscribe it was amazing, ever month I enjoyed opening my little box of products but I don't know what happened! I tried changing my profile, didn't work. the repeated products were frustrating and the emails they sent of ' what you'll be getting this month' never matched.

Play Box

@MissB0484 at least with ipsy you get a cite makeup bag too ! i used to love sephora play but these past boxes have sucked

I agree, I don't know what's going on ๐Ÿ˜ž

I agree, I don't know what's going on ๐Ÿ˜ž

RE: Play Box

Ipsy is awesome!!! I prefer Ipsy. I just started Sephora back this month after canceling back in August. We shall see if I stay with

Let me know how you get on resubscribing!!

Let me know how you get on resubscribing!!

RE: Play Box

While Ipsy comes with a reusable bag which I enjoy, the products are not as good as the products you get in Sephoraโ€™s Play

Truth! I quit Ipsy after two months. Not happy with the p...

Truth! I quit Ipsy after two months. Not happy with the product quality.

Re: RE: Play Box

I agree with this. I get both, and I get a lot more makeup samples (plus brushes) with Ipsy, but (overall) they are not the same quality of products you get with Play. (And I still get a lot of mascara and lip product from Ipsy despite marking them as things I want rarely.)

I would also happily Trade the makeup bag for an extra sample. I just donโ€™t need 12 bags/year. 

I like and subscribe both, but they have different pros/cons. 

@Liz159 agreed

@Liz159 agreed

RE: Re: RE: Play Box

I donโ€™t agree I love ipys glam bag and ipys glam bag plus I also love my boxy charm and allure and my Sephora I had birch box and canceled that but the ipys at least gives you full size product alot I donโ€™t no I love all my boxโ€™s
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing