Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

‘Picked for me’

Again, my previewed items are totally different from what actually arrived in the box. I got another Sunday Riley retinoid serum which I got a couple of months ago (2 I think), and that’s the only item that was previewed correctly! The most surprising item was something that was ‘chosen for my hair concern’ which is apparently frizz. It’s not a concern, has never been one and I actually triple checked my profile to make sure. Like...I GET that they ‘try’ to personalize things, but come onnnnnn... there’s a filter you can easily sort those things into and actually get them to the right people! So if anyone needs frizz control, hit me up and I’ll send you this. And whatever else you want. I have so many samples/products that I don’t like and will never use. Lets make a trade!

Re: ‘Picked for me’

@PSUTamTam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your box. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the contents of the box. I will be sure to share this as feedback with the appropriate department within our company. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

your not sorry, your an automated response

your not sorry, your an automated response

Re: your not sorry, your an automated response

Ha! I am deceased!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
testing