Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLEASE NO MORE MASCARA!!!

Hi, What can I do to stop getting mascara every month? I'm on mascara overload! I've filled out my profile, but there's no place to put in items you don't like(like other boxes have). I've even emailed customer service requesting it and they advised me to fill out my profile, which I've updated. I have literally received a mascara every month for at least the past 6 months...it's just ridiculous, who needs that much? If something doesn't get better, I'm gonna have to cancel, there's so many repeats and waaaaay to much mascara! You'd think with all of the product out there...they could rotate it out. Sorry about the rant, but I'm just getting over it and customer service hasn't been any help!

Re: PLEASE NO MORE MASCARA!!!

Hi @Lzyrvrlvr,

Regretfully, we don't have an option to opt out of certain products but I will gladly forward this to our PLAY! Team so they can take this into future consideration. I'm sorry you're not happy with the amount of mascaras you've received over the past few months!

Always,

Danee

RE: Re: PLEASE NO MORE MASCARA!!!

This may be a good concept to integrate in the future because I’ve gotten the belif moisturizer so many times and I cant use it 😫 My profile says dry, and believe me I need all the moisturization i can get, but maybe more options like Youth to the People can be sent when the recipient has so many of one particular thing based on their box history.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing