Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

Same thing just happened to me!

Same for me! I am so annoyed.

Same. So annoying

This is my second time going to subscribe after getting an invitation only to be told all of the spots are filled. I literally got the email less than 2 hours ago. 

Every time I get an email saying I am off the wait list and able to subscribe IT NEVER WORKS!!! Seriously, Sephora? What the hell is going on there?

Also got off the wait list a second time and after an hour was not able to subscribe. Sephora, the point of a wait list is to be notified when you are off the wait list, not to get back in line. This method is extremely unfair to those of us who have been waiting for months.

Same here for me!! This is the second time I clicked the link and it brought me to nothing, I clicked it within 10 minutes and it brings me to the same page.. So stupid... I guess ipsy and birchbox I'll have to stick with cause this is crazy!! 

Can't believe what is happening to all of us.  Loyal Sephora shoppers, I'm a VIB Rouge and checked my email 90 minutes after the email and this is what happens.   It doesn't make me want it more, makes me want it less and to take some of my cosmetic shopping elsewhere with this type of service.

Anonymous Insider

I tried 1 minute after receiving the email! It's horrible!

Same here! VIB rouge! checked my email and TWO minutes later it said no more spaces available! What the hell is going on 

This is total   I get an email that I'm off the waitlist and then 30 minutes later the spots are full and I'm back on the waitlist?  Keep your stupid tiny little free samples, Sephora, and I'll just continue continue spending my $1000 plus per year on the stuff that I really want and use. I get free samples every time I place an order online anyway. 

Same issue here. Not even an hour and I was back on the waitlist and I definitely didn't appreciate the You're off the Play! by Sephora waitlist (again) header like I'm to blame for sending out emails knowing there aren't enough spots to who you are sending it to. It sounds like it's not even worth my time or money if the samples are so tiny but at this point I just want a spot to see if I can finally get through to the promised land!

Anonymous Insider

EXACTLY! How dumb! I tried exactly 1 minute after receiving the email, so annoying.

This is stupid, and frustrating. Missed it again apparently even though  I received the email an hour ago. Seems like a running theme with this service... May just have to stick with ipsy.

This a very frustrating process. I've never gone through this with any other subscription boxes. For the second time I got the email telling me I was off the waitlist. Unfortunately I was at work when it came in, but I went to sign up less than an hour after only to be told I was on the waitlist again. Again this happened a few weeks ago. I've been a loyal member for over 8 years but this makes me feel really fed up.

Quit jerking me around, Sephora!  This is the second time I have been sent the invite.  I received it less than an hour and a half ago....If you have 20 spots, send 20 emails....you have sent everyone an email regardless of how long they've been on the wait list.  This is stupid.  

Same here. I actually had the box added to my cart. Then suddenly my cart went empty. What gives??  Is this just a glitch?

I also got the link (for a SECOND time) and when I clicked on it, an hour & 20 min after it arrived, I was put back on the Waitlist.  Does Sephora assume that people who spend a LOT of money at their store are able to sit and watch their email all day in the hopes that Sephora Play! email comes through so that they can click the link 12 seconds after it arrives?  What gives?

Same here...I've received the link for the second time too...I am a VIB.  I clicked the link an hour and 26 minutes after they sent it...It's ridiculous!

Ah, darn!  I got a link, went to sign up, had it in my cart, and when I clicked "check out", the page reloaded and now it won't let me sign up.  Argh!  

I received my invite and responded in less than an hour and got the response that I will be added to the waiting list??????

1 Reply
testing