Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I got my email and immediately went to subscribe and it was already filled.  If I don't have a spot, don't send the email.  Way to crush my dreams.  Another month of this and I will switch to Ipsy and Ulta.

Same here!  Sephora, we deserve better - hire some real IT and PR folks and get it together.  

Like everyone else, I got my invitation and it was already filled. Don't send invitations out until you can actually fulfill them.

SEPHORA GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!! an HOUR after getting another invitation and I am back on the waitlist, two months in a row....just like everyone else. This is the most ridiculous marketing, rollout, customer service I have EVER seen.

SCAM. Not  a good way to get customers 

I agree msfrance I have had the same thought its a scam two invites and spots filled immediately. Or aybe its just one box and the person gets a pre message before the group email lol. 

Lol! Once again the spots are all filled within minutes of getting the "your off the wait list again" email! It makes me question whether this is even a real program or just an attempt at generating buzz. Shame on you Sephora for 'PLAY'ing with your loyal customers like this!

The same thing happened to me! I talked to customer service and they said that in 2 weeks to a month we will receive a "confirmation email" which will take our credit card information. But that makes absolutely no sense. (1) If we have an account, the system should have this information and (2) why does the email say "claim your spot" after it tells you that you are off the waitlist if you can't actually claim your spot?

I got invite to apply, but it says no spots are available.

Anonymous Insider

I'm glad it's not just me having trouble!  I've also been "off the wait list" twice but it won't let me subscribe. What's going on???

This is ridiculous, it is the second time I get invited and when I reply it says "no spots available". I don't understand this.  ??????

I just got invited and when I try to reply, comes back as no spots available. ????????

What is the point of sending out an email saying I'm off the waitlist on two separate occasions if neither time I can actually sign up! The first time I tried the signup wouldn't go through because of an error. Today, I got a second email about 'being off the waitlist' and less than an hour later there were no spots available. What the.

Anonymous Insider

Just got the email and it's saying no spots available and to join the wait list sign up with email. 

That doesnt seen right!

Second invite... only 45 minutes ago and it says I'm added to the waitlist again.... 

Opened my e-mail about an hour after it was received & already all the spots are filled?

Anonymous Insider

This is so annoying and unfair, the very minute I got the email your system went down, and this is the second month it happens to me, you guys need to fix it, it's ridiculous, as you can see it happened to more than 1 person!!!!!!! ***super angry emojis****

Anonymous Insider

Second invite, no spots available. Not good

Sephora, come on, I got the email at 3:10 pm now 4:54, same issue as last time. What's going on? 

Same thing happened to me within 20 min of getting the email.  This is stupid.

2nd invite for me as well and yet there are no spots available immediately after opening invitation. Not cool Sephora!! 

3 Replies
testing