Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2 now on sale for $20 (an $83 value!)

luxe vol. 2 gif.gif

Our latest bag of luxury, PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2, is now on sale for $20 (usually $25). It's an $83 value and you'll get six trial-size luxury samples from brands like Tatcha, Tata Harper, and Givenchy, as well as a special-edition metallic bag.

Snag the LUXE Vol. 2 bag here before it sells out!

Anonymous Insider

Re: PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2 now on sale for $20 (an $83 value!)

I am new to this, my 1st February Play will be mailed when? So I can watch for it, so excited!!  Our mailbox is outside unfortunately due to a storm last summer that wasted our post office & I live in Minnesota....blizzards & snow banks galore, wishing for spring already lol. The bag offer is new & separate?  

Hi @Anonymous,

PLAY! boxes typically arrive around the 20th of each month. You can track your package by signing into your account or clicking on the tracking number within your shipping email. If you need further assistance please feel free to send me a PM. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!!

RE: PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2 now on sale for $20 (an $83 value!)

How do I purchase this?

❤️❤️❤️

I loved the items I did get but there wasn’t a free sample 😞

Re: RE: PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2 now on sale for $20 (an $83 value!)

@grittygrett,

I am truly sorry to hear that the sample was missing. I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

I received my December box, but didn't receive any bonus trial size item. For whatever reason, Sephora

seems to forget things like my birthday or that I have been a loyal customer for many years. If there weren't other clients

who missed out on the bonus gift, I might start taking all of this personally!

I always just set it aside then once I accumulated 10 or 15 things I get on my local garage sale sight on Facebook and sell it as a bundle for 20. There are a lot of girls who will buy that.

Our local Plato's closet resale shop takes unwanted samples and makes gift bags for women's shelter in my area

Yes, I purchase these Play boxes and even the ones I get...

Yes, I purchase these Play boxes and even the ones I get each month, bc they have been a total fail for me when it comes to matching products with my profile, then turn around and sell the products to other people. I also unloaded quite a few things this Christmas as gifts. I only purchased it as well bc it was sale. I never saw the Luxe Vol 1, wish I would have.

I'll buy them 🙋🏼‍♀️

I almost purchased this... until I saw that with shipping and handling it would be almost $30. As another commenter said, there are subscription boxes that offer 5-6 full size items for around $20, without shipping costs. Play! I have, and also agree that the sample sizes should be deluxe for most if not all of those items as many brands offer those up for free for promotion as it only benefits them if a subscriber loves the sample in Play! and then returns to purchase a full size. $28 for a box with 'sample' sizes is absolutely absurd - I was on the fence at the discounted $20 price tag as I see this is usually $25?!!! That is MORE than the box with full-size items... Sephora, come on.... you can offer better value to your loyal customers... I love receiving and trying new items, and I purchase those I love... but receiving some tiny and half-full samples and not even one full-size or 2 deluxe?? I may have to give up my subscription and just go back to purchasing products I have never tried and returning those I do not love. I would imagine that is a great loss for the company though - so get on board Sephora! We love you - love us back and send us deluxe samples!!!

RE: Re: PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2 now on sale for $20 (an $83 value!)

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I love my Sephora play box I do but if you want the goods check out beauty fix. Its 24.95 free shipping and you get 6 or more full size and deluxe travel size products ranging from mhair to makeup to skin care. In all honesty its the best box out there in my opinion and i have a subscription box addiction. Besides my Play box, I get ipsy glam plus, ipsy glam, rocksbox, and scent bird. Oh, and beauty fix lol. If you wanna see the types of products in pretty much any subscription box, check out My subscription addiction. Its a web site and its really great if you want to see what you can or might be getting.

what do you do with stuff you do not want

My local resale shop collects them and makes gift bags to donate to women's shelters

I hang on to some of it and have found that I eventually will use it or at least try it. I will share with my daughter and my mother. I don't share my own makeup so it's nice to have a handful of sample mascaras and eyeliners to give to a friend in need. I've heard of people selling their samples but I don't know where. Maybe on eBay. I love my samples so I tend to keep them for future use or traveling.

I share with my bestie. 😊 and my Mom

PLAY! LUXE Vol. 2 now on sale for $20 (an $83 value!)

how can I get it in Canada?
23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • luxe vol. 2 gif.gif
testing