Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

#PLAY! ... Actually send us items that we have in our "loves" list!!

Hi #PLAY! organizers,

I love Sephora's #PLAY! but I rarely buy the full-sized items of the items that I get in my PLAY box. I have a list of loves and not once have I seen those items arrive in the mail. The Sephora associates give me a three-day (maximum) samples of a few products and I won't buy a product after trying it for a mere three days... I want those deluxe products so that I can try them for two weeks or even a month and when I'm hooked, know that it's waiting for me online or in the store!!! I subscribed and filled out my skin profile online but I don't feel heard. I've been storing the October, November, and December PLAY products because I have no use for them. I once bought $145 worth of Sunday Riley because a store associate at another chain store gave me two weeks worth of the products without me explicitly asking for it... I understand your limitations but please, consider this feedback! 

Thank you #PLAY! 💋  💋  💋 

Re: #PLAY! ... Actually send us items that we have in our "loves" list!!

If you want larger samples, check out Glossybox.  They send out an awful lot of full size products, and even the ones that aren't full size tend to last for at least two weeks if not longer.

Also, there’s BoxyCharm. They only send full-sized products. 

While it's a nice idea, sending personalized boxes based on items from each subscriber's love lists is a logistical nightmare and virtually impossible for the size of a company like Sephora. 

I get that. I like the brands at Sephora and there are not many stores that include the collection of products that I love, that's why I subscribed to PLAY. I keep talking to people who are no longer excited about the PLAY box and I get why. Right now, the "love" list and the questionnaire are the only ways that we can communicate with the company and I don't feel that anyone is paying attention to them. It just seems too random right now. I wish that they could do something about it.

I’ve always thought the “loves” was just a way of tagging items you’re interested in buying or want to repurchase. Basically, a wish list. And a way for customers to see how popular items are. Just slapping a heart on it if you love it, but prefer not write reviews. Of course, also on the underlayer for Sephora to track the viability of products. Is there another use for loves I’m unaware of am? Someone please fill me in if I’m wrong. 

@JessyAnne that's exactly what the loves list is for.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing