cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

October PlayPass - WTF

So in addition to THREE liquid foundations in this month’s box, instead of a PlayPass we get a coupon for MORE FOUNDATION!? Whoever put together this month’s box did a horrible job. What a disappointment.

Re: October PlayPass - WTF

@Anonymous wrote:
So in addition to THREE liquid foundations in this month’s box, instead of a PlayPass we get a coupon for MORE FOUNDATION!? Whoever put together this month’s box did a horrible job. What a disappointment.

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the same box and I am trying to use the "FOUNDPLAY" coupon code but it doesn't work! I've tried different purchasing options, like logging out then back in; only using the "FOUNDPLAY" coupon code (and no other coupon codes); only having a foundation in my basket, etc; but it still won't work. WTF??!!

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing feedback with us about the foundation promotion from this month's Play! box. I apologize for any disappointment caused and will share your feedback with the Play! Team.

Warm regards,

Laurie  

RE: October PlayPass - WTF

I cancelled my sub. I spoke with my wallet.

this is ridicules 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing