Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

October 2017 play box

I really really am disappointed. i dont think these sample sizes are worth it. I think i will be switching to ipsy. 

Tags:

RE: October 2017 play box

I have yet to receive my box. It still is showing shipping for ups. I do have Ipsy & I left Ipsy for Sephora because I was getting things I wasn’t interested in or things I didn’t like. No matter how many times I changed my profile

Re: RE: October 2017 play box

Hi @hannie94

PLAY! by SEPHORA boxes typically will arrive within a three to five business day time frame around the 20th of every month. 😉

-Mali 

Re: October 2017 play box

Is there anything that you would want to trade? I really dont want the following: 

1. Urban Decay Quick Fix Spray

2.dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator

3. BareMinerals Mineral Veil

4. Gucci Blom Eau De Parfum

Same here..so disappointed...I believe this program is catered to younger skin, waste of time to make your profile if they are not going to honor the request...I was so happy when I subscribe to Play by Sephora even though I am already subscribe to IPSY..now I'm having a second thought..

You're not alone. This month my Tory Burch perfume sample was completely broken with little pieces of glass inside the pouch. Ouch! The samples aren't what they used to be and the monthly thrill that I used to get from seeing this black & white stripped box at my door is now gone. I'm going to hang on until the end of year (fingers crossed that they will be better) but I think it might be time for me to look into other beauty box subscriptions. 

Anonymous Insider

BTW.... What's the Ipsy thing you mentioned? Can you send me a link.

RE: Re: October 2017 play box

Anonymous Insider

I totally agree. Why do we do the beauty profile if they're just going to send us deluxe samples they didn't get rid of as part of their deluxe points program in store... That's just how I feel. I love Sephora but I'm seriously inclined to cancel.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing