cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

I'm excited!

I'm excited!
Anonymous Insider

I've normally got my box by now..but not yet. Impatiently...

I've normally got my box by now..but not yet. Impatiently patiently waiting. 😕

RE: I've normally got my box by now..but not yet. Impatiently...

I should've been playing with my box by now. Mine hasn't even shipped.

same here. mine normally comes by now and usually ships a...

same here. mine normally comes by now and usually ships around the 7th but I just checked on it and there's still no tracking info.

box 974

box 974

Anonymous Insider

RE: box 974

Thank You for the great insight into what's inside Oct. Play 😍 Super Excited and thankful for your kindness 💜🕉

So each one get a different products in their box right!!

Re: box 974

That's my box 😊

I think that's a great box

I think that's a great box

Omg!! I can’t wait!

I wish I would of got the cover fx! 🤣

I wish I would of got the cover fx! 🤣

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Box 974

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

@lmaster you made me check for my box. Thanks

I want to try cover fx so bad!!

I want to try cover fx so bad!!

lol I didn't realize you posted it

lol I didn't realize you posted it

RE: lol I didn't realize you posted it

@lmaster it's cool. No worries

box 743

box 743

Re: box 743

There are two different formulas of the Dr. Brand's pore exfoliating cleanser. I didn't realize it until I noticed that one tube was navy and the other was this color. I'm not sure of the difference, but all I have to say is, "Bring them on!" Instead of a million tiny tubes of primers, curly hair creams (for people who don't have curly hair), etc. Thank you Sephora et. al. for keeping me stocked in this wonderful product! Now let's just hope that this is my box and not another "Pore Professional" and "Diva Curl" product or I might just lose my mind! 🙂

Re: box 743

*Dr. Brandt (grrrrrr...auto correct!)

This sounds amazing! 😍 I hope I get this one!

This sounds amazing! 😍 I hope I get this one!
Anonymous Insider

To the Sephora Team, Thanks for all you do to put the box...

To the Sephora Team, Thanks for all you do to put the boxes together. I know it can't be easy, especially with all of the complaints. Although I wouldn't always always choose everything that is in my box, the items seem to be in line with my profile. Being a woman of color makes it very difficult for color mathing, but I am happy to try six products for $10!
741 Replies
testing