cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

2019-10-play-community-teaser.jpg

Take a peek at our recipe for a radiant complexion with this month’s teaser.

Your October box will feature at least one of these secret ingredients:

• beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation
  • Shiseido WASO: Clear Mega-Hydrating Moisturizer
  • Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser

P.S. There's something special to come in this month's box! Mark those calendars—your box will arrive the third week of October!

Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Exactly I mean what a waste don’t send us three foundations in the same box that’s ridiculous!!!!!

RE: Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Sounds like we got the same box, I don’t wear primer or foundation either. So weird to receive THREE foundations in one box!

ahaha))) 3rd month in a row I get facial moisturizers and primers, nothing else. Why would anyone need to try 15 products serving the same purpose in few months?!!!! This is probably my last month playing, Sephora no longer keeps this up 😞

I am with you girl.... half the time it tells me what they’re going to send me and I don’t even get that I’m sick and tired of getting three foundations and a primer I mean that’s ridiculous when all I ever tell those people as I want the moisturizers but I don’t know we can never get that three foundations that is ridiculous and I have had it and I’m tired my box always been open When it comes!!!!!

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I just got my box, the one product I really wanted to try, was Tarte’s vegan water foundation, do you know why I can’t?? It’s not in my box! That was the last straw Sephora. I’m done.

Oh no ! You can have mine . It’s for someone with beautiful porcelain skin. I don’t have that . Mine is blotchy and light to medium, sort of . 🙄

Well, it's not like they knew you wanted to try it. You h...

Well, it's not like they knew you wanted to try it. You have to take the good with the bad when you subscribe to these kinds of things because you know going into it... nothing is guaranteed. you take the luck of the draw. I am not upset about my box but our of 3 foundations I may not get to use any of them. I have oily skin and the Tarte one is the only color that is likely to match my skin. so, yeah, I'm a little disappointed but that's the way it goes. it isn't a perfect science.

Re: RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I know what you mean that’s how I feel also!!!!!!????☹️

Not happy with this month’s box at all. I have no desire to use a new foundation. THREE is an excessive number to try at home when I could go into the store IF I needed to. OR place an order and request samples. I just don’t feel I got my money’s worth this month at all. I also miss my 50 Play points. 😞 Be better, Sephora. There are other options out there. 

Agreed. I got the same crappy box.

I AGREE 100%!!!!! What happened I’m going back to another company!!!!!????☹️🤷🏼‍♀️🙅‍♀️

100% agree. I am very disappointed.

100% agree. I am very disappointed.

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I'm really pissed. I was supposed to get my box today Oct. 18th which I thought might make my day better, it's my parents anniversary, which both of them are gone now and I miss them. Nope! Nope! Even tho the site says today, its not here. This has been happening for 3 or 4 months now. SAD! SAD! Now, I see everyone complaining about the foundation, I don't wear it either! Oh goodie, nothing to look forward to!

The same thing happened to me I was supposed to get mine three days ago and it just now showed up and I agree three foundations in a primer is ridiculous!!!!!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

2019-10-play-community-teaser.jpg

Take a peek at our recipe for a radiant complexion with this month’s teaser.

Your October box will feature at least one of these secret ingredients:

• beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation
  • Shiseido WASO: Clear Mega-Hydrating Moisturizer
  • Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser

P.S. There's something special to come in this month's box! Mark those calendars—your box will arrive the third week of October!

3 foundations??? seriously? and why do I keep on getting Moroccan oil. My goodness if its not a repetitive hair product, bite lipstick,moisturizer it's a mascara why do you keep on sending me those products that was already sent to me from my past play box.Sephora please fix this. a lot of us in the community is no longer happy with our play boxes. 

Screenshot_20191018-195116_Chrome.jpg

Well said ! 👏

Thank you.they got to fix this every month a lot of us in...

Thank you.they got to fix this every month a lot of us in the community complain with the play boxes,but nothing is being addressed. Should just cancel my subscription.

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Shockingly bad. AGAIN, the items in my sneak peek are not what I received.

Agreed. The items in my Sneak Peek email are NEVER in my box
Anonymous Insider

same here. .my first box & I'm disappointed 

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

three types of foundations with different colors that dont match....why would I keep spending money on this nonsense? sephora box used to be playfull, now is plain dissapointing. I think I am gonna cancel the subscription
2 Replies
testing