cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

2019-10-play-community-teaser.jpg

Take a peek at our recipe for a radiant complexion with this month’s teaser.

Your October box will feature at least one of these secret ingredients:

• beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation
  • Shiseido WASO: Clear Mega-Hydrating Moisturizer
  • Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser

P.S. There's something special to come in this month's box! Mark those calendars—your box will arrive the third week of October!

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

3 foundations.. been in oky Px since the very beginning it’s been months with boring boxes not impressed anymore.. will be canceling

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Just wanted to let sephora know i will be canceling my subscription. im very disappointed. On my profile, I have oily skin selected, and so far every time I get a play box, I always get SOMETHING with moisturizer. I cant use moisturizer because it sits on my skin and makes my already oily skin even more shiny. Also, i already have make up forever foundation color matched to my red skin tone. This month they sent me the lightest color foundations, for YELLOW skin tone. I recently signed up for Ipsy. They let you choose one full size product from a whole list of options, and actually send you a real make up bag. not the cheap plastic bags sephora sends. I will be continuing my monthly subscription with Ipsy. especially since they send you a much better variety of make up items, like eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlighter, and even nail polish. Hopefully sephora steps it up, and if that happens I might consider joining again.

I love boxy charm! 21.00 a month and you get 4-5 products...

I love boxy charm! 21.00 a month and you get 4-5 products and they are amazing! and name brand. and the total amount for each product is listed. my last two boxes were worth around 150.00

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Three foundation samples and none of them match. And no bonus points that have mysteriously vanished from the advertising.

Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Worst box yet. Why would I need to try three different foundations? Going to cancel if next month's isn't any better. Honestly if I wanted to test a foundation I would just go into the store and ask for a sample. Have been impressed in the months up to this one. Step it up Sephora. 

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I love the October Playbox I love the different samples of Foundation I feel that testing out several foundations will help me figure out which foundation is right for my skin . So far this is the best Sephora play box I have received I love the setting spray and body oil . I am very pleased

I’m glad someone is happy with their box and it’s not going to be throw in the trash ! 👍😊

These are getting so boring!  I want a mix.. Again I get all skincare... 

Single theme box. BORING. Foundation, Foundation, Foundation, Spray for Foundation.....and a 20% off foundation card instead of the points card.    Gotta be the worst (WORST) sephora box every.      I planned to wait until January to eliminate 1 of the 3 boxes I get.      I know now it will have to be Sephora.     This is insulting to their customers.    Are you going to start having EYE makeup boxes, Nail makeup boxes, HairCare boxes?   (which would be fine by me, IF I had a chance to see what the box is and cancel - which Sephora does not currently allow.    To add to the insult, we were shown a preview that in no way predicted a Foundation only box.    (ok, foundation spray, primer...but still all foundation related).        I am starting to wonder if Sephora is market testing how bad they can make their boxes before people drop the subscription.      Arrrggg.........

Just recieved my box with 3 moisturizers??? Another setting spray to give away, a hair mask and a cleanser.  Sephora you REALLY need to step it up with the variety in your boxes. Like 1 moisturizer,

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

P.S. There's something special to come in this month's box! Mark those calendars—your box will arrive the third week of October!

1 foundation, 1 cleanser, 1 hair product and then eye shadow, highlighter or lips. Personally I have a bag full of lip samples that I've never used and have NEVER recieved an eye shadow or highlighter.  Ipsy gives brushes, shadows, nail polish, face care and a wide variety of perfectly matched products.

Been really unimpressed with the boxes lately. This month takes the cake...THREE FOUNDATIONS!! I mean seriously! Also since I just purchased a new liquid and a stick, I find this a complete waste of my money. In the past couple months I have received barely anything I will actually use and/or duplicates of items from previous boxes. Last month I signed up for the Allure Box and was excited to receive eye shadows - FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! Sephora, I implore you to step up your box game. I love receiving them, but this last one has me wanting to cancel (again and for real this time).

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Why 3 foundation's? I have also already received numerous primers and setting sprays. The only thing I'm excited about is the overnight moisturizer. Very disappointed in this box!

Me too ! Very unhappy with all the foundations in Play this month . Terrible selection on everything. If the next box is like this again I am going to just cancel. I love Sephora but I am very surprised at how they are picking items for Play . I was so looking forward when I subscribed but not worth it .

Sephora what the actual eff? I don't use foundation - never have, never will - and in this box I got THREE?! Absolutely useless and wasteful! 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Oh my goddddd.... 3 foundations in one play by Sephora......... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

2 repeats in one box again that I haven't even finished the other 2 yet this is the 3rd time again with this product I gave one away already so now have 2 again. So sad that they have to keep doing repeats. I wouldn't mind if it was once in awhile, but it's all the time.

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

once again with the repeats. It's getting seeming I haven't even used the other 2 I've gotten. I'm possibly canceling as they keep sayingtheir trying to make sure it doesn't happen, but it keeps happening over and over.

I never got one . 🤣🤔

I have it in my profile that I do NOT wear foundation and got 3 foundation samples in one box. I can’t believe this. The quality and sample selection has been declining for a while now but this is the straw that broke the camels back. This is just insulting to long term subscribers and customers.

Re: RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

SAME SAME SAME girl.

@bettercallmoll wrote:
I have it in my profile that I do NOT wear foundation and got 3 foundation samples in one box. I can’t believe this. The quality and sample selection has been declining for a while now but this is the straw that broke the camels back. This is just insulting to long term subscribers and customers.

Yes I’m also getting 3 foundations 🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
1 Reply
testing