cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Me either 😞

I still haven’t gotten mine! I’m so upset

Where's our boxes? I've already been Charged 🤔

I already received my birchbox & ipsy bag. I haven’t received any emails from Sephora Play box. Maybe I should cancel this subscription. They take forever.

Girl I was thinking the same, I always receive my last week of the month

Normally sephora play box arrives first, this is the first month that even boxycharm arrived before sephora

No box here either. 😩😩😩

Same here! Daily disappointment since around the 12th when it normally arrives.

Re: RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

So far every single month I received the email after I received my box. Also, there is no consistency with shipping dates. I love Sephora but after receiving other beauty boxes, this one seems disorganized and that comes off as unprofessional.

Yeah me too !

i have not recieved anything saying were my box is or eve...

i have not recieved anything saying were my box is or even if its been shipped no tracking # i usually get it by now ?

RE: i have not recieved anything saying were my box is or eve...

My box is a week late alsooo ... Somebody was sleeping on the job 💤😴

Same here. Mine normally ships around the 7th of the mont...

Same here. Mine normally ships around the 7th of the month and arrives between the 12th-16th. This is pretty disappointing.
Anonymous Insider

RE: i have not recieved anything saying were my box is or eve...

My friend got the box today havnt gotten mine yet hoping its soon

I haven't received my box either. Order status is 'In Pro...

I haven't received my box either. Order status is 'In Progess' since a week now.

yes same here i usually have my box in the mail by now n...

yes same here i usually have my box in the mail by now n they did get the $ out of my account so its been paid for so idk whats going on

Your boxes will more than likely show up between the 21st...

Your boxes will more than likely show up between the 21st to the end of the month if you haven't received any emails yet. Just received my email and it says I should have my box delivered by the 21st. If you have any concerns ladies, call the customer service line. They should have your answers but boxes are normally sent out by now and should arrive before the month ends. Hope that helps.

I didn’t get any emails or announcement or anything... is my box coming?? how do I know if I can’t track it? I was hoping to take with me on my roadtrip 🚙😢

my understanding is that we should expect a delivery duri...

my understanding is that we should expect a delivery during the 3rd week of the month. my experience so far has been it actually arrives earlier!

Have you checked under account and then orders? It might show up there! Good luck!

Me either! I'm getting anxious.. 🤔😶

Me either! I'm getting anxious.. 🤔😶
testing