cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

getting this foundation from ipsy too. hope one shade mat...

getting this foundation from ipsy too. hope one shade matches

RE: getting this foundation from ipsy too. hope one shade mat...

Me too! Lol

Well, I hope they send me R220!

Well, I hope they send me R220!
Anonymous Insider

hopefully it works! I'm currently seeing mixed reviews.

hopefully it works! I'm currently seeing mixed reviews.

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I really hope that they send me a shade that actually matches... mine is Pink Porcelain)110-R220).

Enough perfume! I have been a Play member almost from the start. I have a lot of perfume samples. I liked the shampoo I got last month.

I actually love getting those perfume samples. I can try...

I actually love getting those perfume samples. I can try out scents that I would normally bypass in the store. That was one of the reasons why i hated September 2017 box.
Anonymous Insider

I’ll take your perfume it’s only my 2 month and only got one perfume and the hair stuff

I wish you'd stop putting foundation samples in the box. I never get a color that matches me and it's a waste of a sample. I'd rather get something else like an eye shadow perhaps. Getting samples without knowing my color makes me want to unsubscribe from the playbox

I do agree but I decided I would just use the wrong color on a day when I’m staying home so that I can at least see if it’s even worth me trying to get a sample in the right color. Not ideal, but it works.

I wish that the 50 insider points were redeemable online 😩

YES. I'm stuck at home, hence why I shop online! Kids and transportation issues.

I totally agree with you. I don't understand why we can't...

I totally agree with you. I don't understand why we can't redeem online while most of us make our purchase online. it is such a hassle to drive to a Sephora and deal with car and human traffic just to redeem it.

Me too! I emailed them a couple months back about wanting to use it online but they replied with the benefits of coming into a store. As a mother of 3 and my nearest Sephora is 1.5 hours away, it's difficult to get into a store. I'm a online shopper all the way.

You should call Customer service and be firm. I'm in the...

You should call Customer service and be firm. I'm in the same situation as you are and I call them every month and tell them it's almost impossible for me to get to a store and they do not argue and they apply my points right then and there. Try it, and just be firm. Good luck, doll.

Me too!

SAME

I hear if you call in after an in-line purchase they will honor them, but I haven’t tried it.
Anonymous Insider

i would love to try the makeup forever hd. never tried it or never had it.

even if they sent me the lightest shade, it would still b...

even if they sent me the lightest shade, it would still be too dark for me...

RE: even if they sent me the lightest shade, it would still b...

Same!! The lightest Fenty foundation actually DOES match my albino pale skin (I have no color undertone so all the porcelain shades look pink af on me and ivory looks orange). However, sadly I can't get the fenty foundation to apply right no matter what I do. Beauty blender, fingers, brush, primers / no primer. It just slides all over my face (dry skin not oily at all) and looks super weird. The one day I thought it looked okay and I set it with powder, it was gone in 2 hours. Ugh!!!
testing