cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

Itโ€™s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so weโ€™re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave youโ€™ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize itโ€™s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if youโ€™d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this monthโ€™s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

RE: 677 box

Iโ€™m getting this one. Kinda disappointed that Iโ€™m not getting a skincare item at all, which is my favorite, but it still looks amazing. Theyโ€™ve already sent me the Becca primer before so I could do without that.

I would have preferred this box. Laura mercier setting powder mini makes it worth it. Plus I'm kinda interested in the cover fx

This is my dream box! I wish the Sephora "specialty" team would give me something like this. Most of my boxes are duds. I wonder what questions I have to answer to get my dream box ๐Ÿค”

Re: RE: 677 box

I got this box the biggest thing I think is the concern section. I have dark under eyes so I seem to be getting quite a bit of brightening/ highlighting items. hope that helps

Re: 677 box

Boo I wanted the Tory Burch perfume lol.

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

So Far I Love โ€œPlayโ€:) What I donโ€™t use I give to my Daughter and Also Put Together a Bit of Play For Teen Girls for Our Christmas Tree s(All Over Town In Stores That Participate) 95% Do) Were Are a Small Giving Town.We pick a Wish List To Make Someone Happy ๐ŸŽ„
Anonymous Insider

Lol I give my stuff away too lol ๐Ÿ˜†

When do we get to see whatโ€™s in our box this month? Mine shipped out yesterday and itโ€™s expected to be delivered Tuesday.

Google Sephora play box for October 2017, it will show all October boxes.

Beauty box fail on this one :( .... I don't mean to be cr...

Beauty box fail on this one ๐Ÿ˜ž .... I don't mean to be critical but as beauty experts you should know that our play profiles don't give you anywhere near enough info to try to match us for foundation. My skin tone is fair according to my profile. But really it's fair to medium with very pink/rosy undertones. Honestly there's such a huge swing there, someone with fair skin and neutral undertones, or olive, or yellow is going to need a completely different color.....At least with lipstick or eyeshadow even if it's not your best color you can find a makeup or fashion look it goes with. If a skincare product isn't quite right you can save it for when your skin is drier or more oily than usual, or whatever the application calls for. With foundation, it matches great or it doesn't, and you look ridiculous.

there's literally a section of your profile where you lis...

there's literally a section of your profile where you list which foundation number or color you wear, and there's a ridiculous number of brands to choose from that you can color match with. so no, it's not completely impossible for them to do a color match based on the info from your profile.

Really? Well if that's the case that's great. Would you m...

Really? Well if that's the case that's great. Would you mind explaining where that is exactly so I can fill it out? Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

RE: Beauty box fail on this one :( .... I don't mean to be cr...

Oh dang did you get yours already?

I just received a sample of this foundation and it is light and goes on flawlessly. However it doesnโ€™t provide much coverage.

It ships the 3rd week of the month

Still donut know how to use foundation so it'll be another item I give away, still absolutely love the play boxes and use the majority of what I am sent!

YouTube girl! There are several different ways to apply f...

YouTube girl! There are several different ways to apply foundation. You just have to find what works best for you.

I've had a lot more enjoyment if instead of giving products away, i try them on for myself. I recommend the same for you. It's not a full size product so feel free to give foundation a shot. Truthfully I just put mine on like moisturize and look fine. What's the worst that could happen? Experimentation is a big part of humanity btw. The purpose of the box is to try new things, so have fun w it!
Anonymous Insider

I canโ€™t wait to try this! Iโ€™m new to Sephora and have no idea how I lived with out it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Hello, I just subscribed in late August, so I'm new too....

Hello, I just subscribed in late August, so I'm new too. I received the September box and just like you... why did we not sign up sooner!?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So excited to try this foundation!!
1 Reply
testing