cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I love MUFE HD foundation so I will definitely use it so long as it’s a close match.
Anonymous Insider

Good grief. More MUFE HD foundation that won’t match. You’d think from my purchase history they’d get that I wear Armani Maestro and that’s it. Bare Minerals mineral veil? Philosophy amazing grace? IT cosmetics Illuminator for someone with oily skin, also right on the mark. Is this box coming from QVC and not Sephora? Is this 2006? A sample of micellar water, big deal. I might try the primer, but I’ll give the rest to a friend. I’ve been a subscriber since Sephora ran the trial in my city and if November and December aren’t much better, I’m done too. Why am I bothering to pay this $10 for one sample a month I might use? I give it all away or it goes into the garbage. Not to mention any Sephora would give me these samples anytime I asked! They’d probably look at me strange for actually wanting a sample of old tired products. It’s actually pretty simple to write a formula in a database to select who gets what or hasn’t tried something. I’d even be happy with one full sized Sephora brand thing a month if it was useful. I don’t expect Sephora to cater to me specifically, which would be impossible for $10, but it does always seem like they’re shedding excess samples nobody wanted.

omg complain some more, maybe that'll help

omg complain some more, maybe that'll help
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I actually think I’ll cry if I get bare minerals mineral viel 😧 please noooo

So true

So you had too many leftover samples from the in store sa...

So you had too many leftover samples from the in store sampling so you put them in our Play box...that seems a bit lazy Sephora.

Re: So you had too many leftover samples from the in store sa...

How can you compare the samples Sephora makes up for you in store to the packaged products  you get in the Play! box? Or does your Sephora store give out prepackaged items? Mine doesn't. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: So you had too many leftover samples from the in store sa...

Are you seriously complaining about getting extra samples? If you don’t like the box, cancel your subscription. It’s as easy as that. For $10/month the samples are ALWAYS amazing. Maybe you should cancel your subscription and go to Sephora every month & choose 5 samples you WON’T complain about. I think that’s the better option for you so we don’t have to listen to you & people like you whine. I mean really, there’s people with ACTUAL problems out there. Grow up.

What did you get in your Sephora play???

I LOVE MUF foundation and always use my samples for travel or touch ups when I have a long day scheduled. No more matte lippies tho please!

I'm right there with you I love that I usually get a lip...

I'm right there with you I love that I usually get a lip sample but I'd like to try some different lip glosses or hydrating lip products since winter is coming.

loveee this foundation! so happy!!!😊

loveee this foundation! so happy!!!😊

glad l updated my profile in time for this yummy sample 🤗

glad l updated my profile in time for this yummy sample 🤗

Where can I get info about when am I supposed to get my October box

it usually ships the 3rd week of the month.

it usually ships the 3rd week of the month.

I was worried that my box got lost in the mail or something 😛 it's basically mid October and still without the October box. But it's all good. 🙂

the boxes usually come between the 14th and the 20th of e...

the boxes usually come between the 14th and the 20th of each month. technically, they aim for the packages to arrive on the 17th. it's still on time.

I just got my September’s box today!! So mad, thought it was lost in the mail

Sorry to hear about that! 😞 they didn't even send me my play pass to earn extra points. Shiz is going down!

same☹️ my ipsy seems late too.

same☹️ my ipsy seems late too.

mine shipped out will be here by the 17th excited

mine shipped out will be here by the 17th excited
testing