cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Oh no! I should check my ipsy preview again. I’m very fair and foundation samples NEVER match me. I’m sad about this.
Anonymous Insider

I just saw my Ipsy preview last week and they are also sending Make up Forever foundation..... so if I like it great I’ll have two. If not I’ll be twice as disappointed. Wishing for the best 😬

Please Oh please stop with the foundation! I have a whole...

Please Oh please stop with the foundation! I have a whole drawer full 😞 It might be time to switch to Birchbox or Ipsy...

i have been disappointes by birchbox 3 months in a row. a...

i have been disappointes by birchbox 3 months in a row. all they send is hair spray and anti aving cremes and neither are in my profile

i have been disappointes by birchbox 3 months in a row. a...

i have been disappointes by birchbox 3 months in a row. all they send is hair spray and anti aving cremes and neither are in my profile

Not really excited about this Foundation samples never match my pale skin
Anonymous Insider

Say no more! I’m so excited to try these!

SAME

So excited about this too 🙂 hope they include some serum as i am trying to update my skincare routine and would like to try a product before committing to it

Yay foundation sample that will not match so if its too light I’ll use to highlight or do cut crease shadow and if its too dark ill use it to contour or if I get enough foundation samples that don’t match I can sit there and mix them all until it matches. Yay!NOT!!!! And the little foil packet samples are not cool either I get those when I purchase something or even inside magazines they are not subscription worthy!!!

I love the samples you send! After using them I usually end up going to the store near me and buying it! I’m guessing the ones that complain about everything didn’t read what they were signing up for!! There isn’t anything that I have received that I didn’t love!! Thank you Sephora for all your hard work!!

I am so excited 😆

so excited!! 😍😍

Looking at these comments, gonna cancel my sub, and I just got exactly 4 days ago 😩

Don’t believe the comments!!! I thought the same thing but once I got my boxes they were amazing

Please stop giving us perfume samples as part of our play box! And please NO MORE DRY SHAMPOO! That crap is so bad for your hair!

The perfume samples are like a free bonus...

Please include Fenty in our boxes when her shadows come out !!

If you don’t like what you are getting why not just cancel?

Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

SephoraPLAY wrote:

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

Hi I will love to try it sneak peek 

Please stop giving us the same old tired crap. It's like...

Please stop giving us the same old tired crap. It's like you've turned the Play subscription into a disposal service for samples no one wants.
testing