Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

No more bags? Not a big deal

Personally, I'm happy to see that the bag has gone away.  I've given mine out from the beginning.  Most are nice but a few arrived fraying at the edges.

Regarding the missing perfume, I'm on the fence.  About 50% of the time, I gave them away...made my friends really happy!

A suggestion the the PLAY! Team is to make the box a little smaller.  This will save on shipping and can provide an opportunity to return the perfume (or add something else).

What are your thoughts?  Could I be talking out of the wrong end?

RM

Re: No more bags? Not a big deal

I'm one of these "perfume allergy" folks, but it wouldn't be difficult for them to allow a customization option where you can just opt out of fragrances. 😕 My friends are bummed, and I like trading them for the ones I can actually wear.

I didn't know this, but I would say im glad there is no perfume samples I'm very picky with scents and probably give 75% of them away. Some of the bags where cute, but I find that as much as I like them I rarely use them.

Some people are disappointed about the fragrance samples, but part of the problem is they can break in transit, or people get migraines or allergic reactions to just having them in the box.

I wish more perfume companies would seal their samples inside foil packets like Prada and some others do, because that would solve a huge part of the logistical problem.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing